Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, help families and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward.
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £13.7 billion in 171,000 loans to 122,000 small business owners. In a single year, we unlocked 100,000 jobs and contributed £7.2 billion to the UK economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
The Complaints Team sits alongside our Business Support Team and works in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment. Hardworking and dedicated, they investigate, respond and resolve all complaints raised across the business. Working with all other departments to resolve complaints, means teamwork is a necessity as is an inquisitive mind and a drive to do the right thing.
What will you be doing?
- Effectively communicate with the complainant via telephone and/ or email
- Thoroughly investigate and resolve all complaints within the UK business
- Adhere to Funding Circle’s policies and procedures along with the FCA regulations
- Seek to improve processes by identifying complaints and other customer feedback trends
- Work with all frontline teams to identify root causes and solutions to support first point of contact complaint resolution
- Act as a Complaints specialist, providing support and advice to frontline teams
- Experienced in a complaints officer role/capacity (at least 1 year, ideally within Financial Services)
- Experienced in handling challenging and complex situations with proven customer service skills
- Excellent with attention to detail and organisational skills and able to follow procedures
- Experienced in dealing with the Financial Ombudsman Service or relevant regulatory body
- Able to demonstrate an excellent telephone manner along with strong written skills
Why join us?
We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it’s being driven by all of our Circlers.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we’ll back you all the way. This is the place to make a positive difference. Join the disruption. Say “I was there”. Be a part of it. Build something incredible and make a genuine impact on the lives of many – including yours.
Here at Funding Circle we have a hybrid working policy, for most teams this means we’d like to see you in the office 2-3 days a week. We hope this will give you the chance to connect with your colleagues and work in a way that is most effective for you!
It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
We celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. So we’re building a culture where difference is valued. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe diversity makes us better.
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.