Operations Analyst - German customers
As an Operations Analyst, you will focus on supporting the efficient and accurate flow of business customers through our lending process. You will work alongside the Account Managers to deliver outstanding service to our small business customers, working to assess, verify, and document each loan opportunity. You will move fast while maintaining the highest level of quality in each review we complete and need to be switched on, hard-working to play an important role in this newly formed team.
Did you know, Funding Circle has helped 77,000 small businesses finance their growth? We are one of the world’s leading platforms for business loans and our mission is to build a better financial world by connecting investors directly with small businesses - helping entrepreneurs to achieve their goals and investors' money work harder.
What will you be doing?
- Pre-screening of business loan applicants to determine potential eligibility with one or more of our lending partners
- Preparation of applicant files for submission to lenders
- Monitoring status of outstanding applications with lenders
- Providing updates to applicants by email based on pre-prepared templates
- Diligently checking and compilation of applicant-provided documents and information
- Manual data entry from financial documents
What will you bring to the role?
It is important you are:
- Comfortable working with and taking information from documents written in the German language (at least A-level / B2 level)
- 12-24 months experience in a high volume administrative or analyst role
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills, ability to follow procedures and company guidelines
- You easily connect with people and demonstrate natural interpersonal skills - including teamwork!
- Self-motivated with the ability to ‘think smart’ and adapt quickly
- It would be great if you have experience using Excel and Salesforce, evaluating financial documents, bank statements, identification documents
It would be advantageous if you have:
- Experience using Excel, Google Sheets and/or Salesforce
- We are interested in meeting people from a diverse education background - this role would equally suit a recent graduate OR post-apprenticeship OR a couple of years in sales and looking to push your career
So why join us at Funding Circle?
We are a dynamic, innovative FinTech, creating new solutions with the latest tech, data and fantastic service - our people are the core of that success, and we believe in a culture that’s as open and collaborative as it is passionate and ambitious.
- Walk into a team that champions our values; thinking smart, standing together and living the adventure
- Competitive salary package
- Funding Circle shares
- Excellent opportunities for career growth, we will support your goals
- Learn, grow and go further with your annual learning budget & our peer-to-peer learning at FC Academy
- Free barista made coffee & subsidised lunch daily
- Monthly team & company wide socials/team bonding + weekly Friday socials
- Private health insurance which includes 50% discount on Virgin Active + other cool stuff
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better.