Senior Agile Delivery Manager
Senior Agile Delivery Manager
Competitive salary, shares and benefits
Who are we?
Funding Circle was created with a big idea: to revolutionise the broken financial system and secure a better deal for everyone.
We have created the leading small business loans platform in UK, US, Germany and Netherlands; a marketplace that directly connects credit worthy businesses with investors wanting attractive returns.
In just eight years, 80,000 Funding Circle investors have lent £5 billion to 50,000 businesses across the world. In addition, in 2017 lending through our platform created and sustained 75,000 jobs worldwide and contributed £4 billion to the global economy.
What will you be doing?
We are looking for a Senior Agile Delivery Manager to provide day-to-day oversight of our global programs within 'originations'; which for us means everything to do with the small businesses we support (how we find them, market to them and offer them the best new and repeat customer experience).
This is a huge business area for Funding Circle and so we are looking for an experienced Programme Manager / Agile Delivery Manager to run these programs globally, with a lot of focus on growth and scalability.
- Partner with cross-functional business and technology teams to drive program road maps involving multiple teams through all phases of planning, implementation, production readiness, operational implementation and support.
- Work with teams to prioritise efforts and identify and manage risks and dependencies of the program.
- Understand the domain, business drivers and current issues that are essential in determining the long term road map and organising the milestones for efficient execution.
- Provide clear communication to all stakeholders including long term plans, current status, risk management, and the relationship of tech development to commercial goals.
- Have a well-honed ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical people.
- Quickly and effectively identify and clarify the relevant critical issues and drive appropriate decisions and actions.
- Identify short and long term trade-offs and balance the needs of all stakeholders.
- Anticipate, recognise, and work through resistance or setbacks independently.
- Work well with others when conflicts arise: see opportunities, ensure alignment with objectives, find common ground and promote understanding of alternative viewpoints before driving for closure and cooperation.
- Manage plans, dependencies and issues with staffing needs, requirements gathering, technical development and commercial milestones.
- Use both agile and traditional project manager techniques to scope, plan, budget, and resource programs and projects, to drive the team to successful delivery.
We are looking for?
- Technical background and a working knowledge of end to end system functionality
- Demonstrable experience in managing large, complex, multi-year programmes of work across the entire lifecycle involving 4+ teams in a global environment
- Demonstrable ability of successful long term planning in an Agile environment
- Working knowledge of rapid development project planning concepts in a software development environment, including scheduling, budgeting, and risk management techniques.
- Proven track record of driving process and achieving results without direct authority
- has excellent leadership skills and demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment, with the ability to influence at all levels.
- Someone who can build strong partnerships across organizations in delivering the best outcome of complex programmes.
- Solutions oriented, with a track record of identifying and implementing creative solutions.
- The ability to communicate objectives, plans, status and results clearly, focusing on critical key points.
Why Join Us?
Happy employees are productive employees, that’s why we offer a hearty benefits package including:
- Generous shares for all new employees, after service and on promotion.
- Private healthcare and healthcare cash back schemes
- Discounted onsite gym membership
- Learning and development through FC Academy
- Personal development allocation
- Flexible working
- Free breakfast, barista coffee and discounted hot lunch daily
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better.