Payment Operations Analyst
Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, help families and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more.
So far our investors have lent £13.7 billion through it to 122,000 SME owners. In just one year, we unlocked 100,000 jobs and contributed £7.2 billion to the UK economy.
At Funding Circle we deliver an amazing customer experience through technology. We are focused on empowering small businesses to not only borrow, but pay and spend as well. This will make Funding Circle a multi-product platform, serving a direct and embedded audience.
What will you be doing?
- Processing daily payments in our bespoke systems, both inbound and outbound (e.g. direct debits, bank transfers, internal money movement)
- Identifying non-standard payments and account behaviour and finding short/long term solutions
- Understanding end-to-end flow of money through Funding Circle and the appropriate action for each type of payment (contacting the relevant team, flagging risk and putting the right controls in place)
- Conducting daily checks on processes and performing authorisation of all transactions for virtual and real world money
- Working closely with AML and Fraud teams to ensure client funds are protected
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory bodies focusing on FCA and CASS compliance
- Previous administration experience - either in insurance, financial services operations or other high volume administrative roles may suit!
- Experience in payment processing and with client money responsibility is ideal, but not essential
- You are committed to providing a great customer experience through process driven approach
- Exceptional attention to detail and a high level of accuracy in a fast paced environment
- You enjoy connecting with people and demonstrate interpersonal skills - including teamwork!
- Advanced Excel skills
Research shows that some people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single criteria. At Funding Circle we are committed to building diverse teams so please apply even if your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the requirements. You might just be the perfect fit.
Why join us?
Talk to our recruiters about our workplace, culture and benefits covering; Lifestyle, Health, Wealth & Development!
A few highlights are:
- Hybrid working environment (2 days a week in office), flexible working options with an amazing office and we will help support your home working set up.
- Private Medical Insurance and Dental Insurance.
- Learning and Wellbeing allowances AND other perks such as Gympass, Spill, Just Eat allowance, Electric Car Scheme and more!
- Access to Octopus Money Coach, Free Mortgage advisor partnership, Discounts at other retailers through perks at work.
Want to Build the Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.