We are looking for a highly organised and communicative Salesforce Developer who will join our Salesforce team to help improve our business systems and continuously deliver new features. We are a passionate bunch of problem solvers whose bread and butter is learning new technologies and fostering a collaborative and inclusive environment - we’re looking for partners in crime who feel the same.
As the Salesforce Developer you will...
- Perform hands-on technical implementation, with a focus on delivering functional and programmatic solutions in Salesforce. You will customise and implement profiles, roles, security settings, sharing rules, applications, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow, validation rules, approvals, reports and dashboards etc.
- Provide prompt support to end users to resolve issues with Salesforce and related applications. You will address development issues and work multi-functionally with our product and wider engineering teams.
- Work with other engineering teams to integrate backend data with Salesforce via middleware to give our end users an enhanced data experience.
- Design, document, and implement specific initiatives to improve business processes and Funding Circle’s CRM environment. You will support design and ongoing schema changes to promote Funding Circle’s growth and business evolution.
- Undertake Salesforce release management including Sandbox management, commits to Github and continuous integration.
- Design and implement documentation for partners within the business.
You've been there and done this...
- Proven previous hands-on experience with enterprise Salesforce implementations, testing and support.
- Salesforce Developer Certifications – App Builder and Platform Developer 1.
- Experience using advanced administration tools like process builder, flow and custom settings.
- Confidence working in Lightning Experience.
- Experience with 3rd party applications (NewVoice Media/Marketing Cloud/Conga).
- Familiarity of Agile software delivery and use of tools such as Jira and Github for continuous delivery and integration.
- A keen unit tester.
- Highly developed listening skills, excellent customer service skills, and strong professional written and oral communication skills.
- Solid attention to detail with the ability to analyse and solve complex problems as well as provide documentation, guidance, and instructions to users.
- Self-starter mentality with an enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented start-up feel environment and the ability to maintain poise under pressure.
- Experience working at a financial services company or within another highly regulated industry would be beneficial.
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better.