Marketing Growth Analyst
We are looking for a Marketing Growth Analyst to join our growing family. The lucky candidate will be a key member of the European marketing team, responsible for coordinating forecasting, measurement and reporting of all marketing activity and supporting the Head of Marketing Strategy in defining the strategy through solid analysis. If you are a fast learner, great communicator, team player, have an analytical mind and enjoy cracking hard problems, keep reading!
You will centralise forecasting,measurement and reporting:
- You will be responsible for centralising forecasting, measurement and reporting of marketing activity
- You will work with the Data and Customer Analytics teams to create lasting reports and models that support all stages of a data-driven business, from tracking to prediction to channel delivery
- You will prepare long term budgets and forecasts, owning the relevant models
- You will work alongside marketing channels and Finance to manage and optimise spend
You will provide essential input to the definition of the marketing strategy
- You will help define the strategy and perform the analysis to support data driven decision making
- You will support Investment Optimisation process for marketing budgets
- You will coordinate and support marketing planning processes
- You will work across the business to align commercial and marketing targets
- Perform in-depth and ad hoc analysis needed to implement strategies for improvement
You will improve our processes and infrastructure
- Build reports, dashboards, and other data tools that enable self-service
- Work with Data team to create requirements for new data sources and transformations in the Prospect Data Warehouse to enable advanced analysis
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic record, or equivalent experience. Most relevant degrees would be Maths, Statistics or Marketing, but we are open to all backgrounds
- 2 years of business analytics experience and/or marketing experience desirable but not essential
- Highly analytical background and mindset
- Attention to detail and project management and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills and an expert in explaining complex concepts in a simple fashion
- Entrepreneurial mindset and experience improving and streamlining processes
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, coding experience is a plus
- Alignment with our mission, “to build a better financial world" and core values: Think Smart, Make It Happen, Be Open, Stand together, Live The Adventure
Why join us?
Are you an ambitious, proactive individual who is looking to build a career with a fast-growing Fintech company?
Do you thrive when challenged to come up with better ways to do things? Do you express yourself and have plenty of ideas, but interested to hear others’ too?
Do you work hard, learn fast, and do whatever it takes to get the job done, but know how to enjoy yourself on a Friday night?! If so, we’d like to hear from you.
At Funding Circle there’s a mission that drives everything we do. Around the world, we want to help small businesses get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward.
With teams in London, San Francisco, Denver, Amsterdam and Berlin, we’re fusing finance and tech to create new opportunities for those who want to achieve more.
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better.