Senior Product Manager, Investor
Senior Product Manager, Investor
Funding Circle was created with one mission: to revolutionise the broken financial system and change small business finance!
We've created the leading online marketplace for small business loans that directly connect credit worthy businesses with investors wanting attractive returns.
In just eight years, 80,000 Funding Circle investors have lent £5 billion to 50,000 businesses across the world. In 2017 alone lending through our platform created and sustained 75,000 jobs worldwide and contributed £4 billion to the global economy
Team: Investor Experience
Our team is responsible for enabling institutional and retail investors to lend directly to small businesses on the Funding Circle platform. Using technology and data tools, we ensure the investors’ capital is efficiently invested and we help our customers to achieve their investment goals.
In this role you will…
- Be responsible for the roadmap definition and execution for the retail Investor product portfolio across web and mobile platforms.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and their interactions with Funding Circle by tracking events on the web and mobile app and analysing available customer data, as well as drawing on the expertise of our customer support team.
- Become very familiar with the economics and regulations behind retail investment domain and with technology that powers products and services for our customers.
- Align your product thinking with the commercial and marketing strategy to grow the investments from our retail customers.
- Measure performance of new and existing features against business objectives.
- Help shaping the product management best practices as the business continues to grow.
We are looking for these skills...
- 3-5 years of experience in Product Management, you have worked in cross-cultural, geographically distributed teams
- Ability to operate as a self-starter who can execute in fast-paced environment
- Track record of delivering complex technical products as an individual contributor (we expect you get your hands dirty!).
- Ability to communicate clearly product decisions and rationale behind them.
- Experience working with both qualitative customer insights and quantitative data to make hard, data-driven decisions.
- Strong technology background so you can discuss technical concepts and help your team prioritise technical investments such as tech debt, service optimisations, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for FinTech products.
Why Join Us?
Happy employees are productive employees, that’s why we offer a hearty benefits package including:
- Our employees make our mission a reality, and we want you to share in the companies success by offering generous shares.
- Cool kit - Mac
- Private healthcare, pension and healthcare cash back schemes
- Discounted onsite gym membership
- Learning and development through FC Academy
- Personal development funding
- Flexible working
- Free breakfast, barista coffee and discounted hot lunch at our Funderbar!
- We are a regular host of Meet-Ups and events.
- Company wide socials
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better.