CRM Manager / Senior CRM Manager
CRM Manager / Senior Manager (marketing)
An opportunity to join a fast-growing FinTech company and play a pivotal role in the development of our customer marketing programme.
We’re looking for a CRM Manager to develop our CRM and help build a best-in-class experience. You’ll focus on our customer’s lifecycles and be heavily involved in the design and delivery of CRM communications (creative, copy, messaging) to improve conversion and customer experience.
This is an opportunity to make your own mark, think-big and work with multiple channels, including email, DM and targeted social/display advertising as appropriate.
If you’re full of CRM ideas and are looking for a positive, fast-paced environment with significant autonomy to put them into action, read on.
Responsibilities will include…
- Identifying, designing and developing 1:1 marketing opportunities for email and other channels
- Leading projects with a range of internal and external stakeholders to identify and deliver value, e.g. Marketing, Sales, Product, Tech, Data, Analytics, Creative, Strategy teams, our platform providers and other external agencies as necessary
- Knitting CRM into a positive customer experience (both for businesses looking to borrow money, and investors looking to lend)
- Managing a CRM Executive and collaborating to drive transition towards automation of CRM, reducing focus on ad-hoc ‘broadcast’ and towards lifecycle-led messages coordinated across channels
- Playing a significant role in the implementation of a new ESP
- Scoping and effectively prioritising projects
- Maintaining a focus on testing, optimisation and analysis
- CRM performance and reporting to the business
You’ve been there and done it…
- Considerable experience delivering CRM campaigns either agency or client-side
- Commercial awareness and the ability to work effectively in a small to medium-sized, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to join technical understanding with creative skills and an appreciation of customer experience and conversion
- Led multiple projects and managed communications with a range of mid-to-senior level stakeholders
- Designed and driven significant testing
- Strong Excel competency, comfortable working with complex data with Analytics stakeholders
- You are likely to be degree educated (or have equivalent experience or qualifications)
At Funding Circle there’s a mission that drives everything we do. Around the world, we want to help small businesses get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward.
With teams in London, San Francisco, Denver, Amsterdam and Berlin, we’re fusing finance and tech to create new opportunities for those who want to achieve more.
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better.