Customer Sales Representative
Are you client-focused with a keen interest in developing your career in sales? Join our expanding Sales Team, to drive an exceptional customer experience and the growth of lending to small businesses across the UK.
Did you know 56,000 UK businesses have financed their growth with a Funding Circle loan? We are the world’s leading marketplace for business loans and our mission is to improve the financial world by helping entrepreneurs achieve their goals. As we keep growing, we need you to help us scale even faster!
Our Direct Sales team has always been a cornerstone of our success story, and a great starting point to developing a challenging and rewarding career.
Every single day, you are speaking to small business owners (or borrowers as we call them!) that have engaged with Funding Circle and looking for our help. As a crucial part of the Sales Team, you carry the responsibility of handling inbound inquiries from borrowers and qualifying leads - as the first point of contact, your enthusiasm and Funding Circle knowledge will encourage them to pursue a business loan with us.
What will I be doing?
- As the first point of contact, provide exceptional service to borrowers through quality interactions that improve their experience
- Working towards targets as part of a motivated sales team
- Answer all inbound calls efficiently and effectively, collecting key information to support the process and qualifying the lead
- Provide sales support to the Account Manager team through inbound call management
- Deliver a high level of accuracy to enhance the delivery of new business and promote excellent internal and external relationships
- Find opportunities to better support the account management team
- Work with your peers to expertly handle the workload to a high standard
What will I bring to the role?
- 6-24 months experience in customer service or sales is ideal for this junior role (however we are happy to consider applications from all experience levels!)
- Some experience working in a phone based environment and an excellent phone manner
- Able to connect easily with others and demonstrate natural interpersonal skills
- Actively contribute to and enjoy being part of a team
- Outstanding time management skills and proficiency at multitasking
- Motivated by success in numbers, and driven to achieve your targets
- Quick to learn, understand, and explain complex concepts and products
- Excited by change and ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
So why join us at Funding Circle?
We are a fast moving, innovative FinTech company, creating new solutions with the latest tech, data and fantastic service - our people are the core of that success, and we believe in a culture that’s as open and collaborative as it is passionate and ambitious.
- Walk into a team that champions working smart, working together and living the adventure
- Excellent opportunities for career growth and progression into sales and account management, we will support your goals
- We encourage everyone to learn, grow and go further with personal annual learning budget and our peer-to-peer learning at FC Academy
- Competitive salary package
- Funding Circle shares
- Free barista made coffee & subsidised lunch daily
- Monthly team & company wide socials/team bonding + weekly Friday knock-offs
- Private health insurance includes 50% discount on Virgin Active + other cool stuff
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays