Relationship Manager - Manchester based
Relationship Manager, Funding Circle Plus - Based in Manchester
As a Relationship Manager, you will be working with our highest value SME customers looking to take out large loans, offering a premium face-to-face service. We are looking for a trusted and fast-paced Relationship Manager, passionate about making a difference to small businesses.
At Funding Circle, there is a mission that drives everything we do. Around the world, we want to help SME businesses get the finance they need to thrive. 46,000 UK businesses have financed their goals by borrowing £5.6 billion through Funding Circle since we began.
Every day, you will speak to SME business owners that have engaged with Funding Circle and looking to grow. We have an increasingly large loan (£100k-£500k) customer base, and it is vital that we continue to improve the way in which we help these businesses reach their goals.
What will you be doing?
- Owning applications from SME customers wanting to borrow more than £100k and providing f2f service
- Building relationships with our new and returning customers through an in depth face to face discussion with them about their business
- Manage an ongoing pipeline of applications, ensuring great relationships are built to increase conversion
- Assisting in driving origination to meeting the channel’s growth goals and play an active role in improving the channel ahead of full national rollout;
- Influencing the strategy, development and growth of the FC+ premium channel
It is important you are:
- Minimum 1+ years experience in sales/business development/relationship manager role
- Experience working in financial services
- Motivated by success in numbers, and driven to achieve your targets
- Able to connect easily with others and demonstrate natural interpersonal skills
- Actively contribute to and enjoy being part of a team
- Outstanding time management skills and proficiency at multitasking
- Quick to learn, understand, and explain complex concepts and products
- Excited by change and ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to ‘think smart’ and adapt quickly
It would be advantageous if you have:
- 2:1 degree educated or have equivalent experience
- Worked with a complex lending product is a bonus
*The stated experience level is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills can be demonstrated.
Why join Funding Circle?
Manning the front line, you are the face of Funding Circle in your region and beyond. You will join a hard-working and most importantly FUN team where we encourage ambition and initiative.
Walk into an office that champions working smart, working together and living the adventure. We offer a performance led bonus culture and a range of attractive benefits - both social and practical.