At Funding Circle there’s a mission that drives everything we do. Around the world, we want to help small businesses get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward currently lending over 5 billion a year. With teams in London, San Francisco, Amsterdam and Berlin, we are fusing finance and tech to create new opportunities for those who want to achieve more.
We are looking for a Collections Executive in London to join a strong and highly innovative team. The Collections & Recoveries team carry out all debt collection procedures with their own unique approach that is defining the collections culture in the peer-to-business market.
- You will work with other collections executives to resolve issues with direct debits that have been cancelled or failed in respect of a loan book in excess of £700m;
- You will be supporting the Collections team with contacting borrowers who are in arrears;
- You will be working with other teams in Funding Circle (including Payments, Sales and Customer Relations) to assisting with borrower late payments, and to provide regular and meaningful information to investors; and
- You will be developing innovations, recording data, optimising processes, analysing results and assisting with all strategic developments in the team.
- This is a great opportunity for you to be launched into a fascinating world of finance, psychology, economics, banking and law. We will train you up, develop you professionally and kick-start your progress to becoming a dynamic member of the team. Curious? You should be.
Key Skills & Experience required:
- Credit control or collections experience.
- Excellent communicator, with a high degree of self-awareness, confidence and resilience.
- Great attention to detail, and ability to use technology in the workplace.
- A team player who is willing to take responsibility, but can also work independently.
- A free thinker, who has a strong desire to succeed.
- Compassionate, grounded, logical and objective.
- Able to follow through on difficult decisions
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better.