Product Manager (Salesforce)
As a Product Manager for UK Loans Funnel Operations, you will be responsible for developing the product strategy, owning the product roadmap, understanding our customers needs and working with cross-functional teams to help achieve our goals.
Who are we?
Our mission is to build the place where small businesses get the funding they need to win.
We do this by uniting cutting-edge data and technology to deliver an unbeatable customer experience. With a decade of expertise under our belt, we've built a game-changer of a platform that's reshaping the landscape of SME lending. Say goodbye to lengthy applications and hello to lightning-fast decisions! In just minutes, SMEs across the UK can get an instant decision, giving them access to affordable funding in a flash.
99% of businesses are small businesses! And in most cases aren’t given the finance they need to grow. We’re here to change that because the world needs small business.
Want to learn more?
● We have a huge impact on the businesses that borrow through our platform, the communities they serve and the overall economy (last year £6.9bn of GDP generated). You can read our full Impact Report here: https://www.fundingcircle.com/uk/impact
● To see what our customers think, visit our Trustpilot page: https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/fundingcircle.com
● And we’re still evolving! With over a decade leading the industry with our award winning core loans offering we are now well on our way to solving more SME finance challenges transforming into a multi-product lending platform.
What will you be doing?
You will lead an engineering team focussed on product development and will build effective relationships across the UK business to support the mission you will be embarking on.
To do this you will:
● Helping shape our vision for how we maximise the value of our Salesforce investment with respect to our UK loans originations funnel.
● Gathering and understanding customer requirements with respect to enabling a high performing originations funnel that is ready to scale.
● Working with the broader UK Loans product group to ensure we have a cohesive product, user experience, and roadmap that aligns to our OKRs.Use your market understanding and domain expertise to create a compelling product vision and translate that into goals for your product team
● Collaborate with cross functional teams to generate ideas and solve problems
● Use qualitative and quantitative tools to understand the customer and develop customer centric products that meet their needs
● Ensure that the team maintain a focus on execution, defining quality outputs and escalating any issues as they arise
● Take ownership of your product outcomes, prioritising brilliantly to drive business results
● Communicate with your stakeholders building relationships through empathy and clear communication
What we’re looking for
● Passionate about delivering for your customers
● Someone who is comfortable working with ambiguity and helping others to find clarity.
● A Salesforce domain expert with prior developer or admin certifications. Note- This is a product role, you will not be expected to do any code/config yourself!
● Excited about solving the technical challenges with large-scale financial systems.
● Comfortable working with agile engineering teams
● Experienced in the product development lifecycle, particularly requirement gathering and design phases.
● Genuinely interested in financial services and passionate about supporting small businesses
Why join us?
Our Circler proposition is designed to support employees both in and out of work, and it is anchored around four pillars: Health, Wealth, Development & Lifestyle.
We are committed to being full-time hybrid; three days from home for which we will help support your home working set-up and two in the office where you can take advantage of our free barista and subsidised lunches through JustEat. We support flexible working arrangements so please speak to our recruitment team if this is something you’d like to learn more about.
A few highlights:
● Health: Private Medical Insurance through Aviva, Dental Insurance through Bupa, MediCash, free access to online therapy sessions via Spill and exclusive discounts with Hertility for reproductive health support.
● Wealth: Octopus Money Coach, free mortgage advisor partnership and discounts across numerous retailers through Perks at Work.
● Development: Learning allowance and full access to LinkedIn Learning.
● Lifestyle: Gympass, Electric Car Scheme and more!
And finally, we have enhanced all of our parental leave policies - we actually won the AltFi Award for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Initiative of the Year 2022 for our Partner Leave policy. You can read more here: https://www.altfi.com/article/10158_the-altfi-awards-2022-here-are-the-winners
Research shows that some people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single criteria. At Funding Circle we are committed to building diverse teams so please apply even if your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the requirements. You might just be the perfect addition to the team!
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.