RECRUITMENT AT FUNDING CIRCLE
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, support local communities and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help realise their goals.
So, we created the leading small business loan platform. Investors have lent £9.8 billion in 130,000 loans to 90,000 small business owners. In a single year, this lending unlocked 115,000 jobs and contributed £6.5 billion to the global economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
About the role:
We’re looking for an ambitious, entrepreneurial person to join our CRM team, taking responsibility for messaging and marketing behind a high-growth area of the business, Funding Circle Marketplace.
Funding Circle Marketplace is a new area of the company that helps small business owners secure funding by building partnerships with a broad panel of alternative lenders and utilising a range of lending products.
You’ll be covering lots of ground, ‘hacking growth’ in one of the most dynamic areas of the business. You'll be involved in both the technical delivery of CRM campaigns and the development of new CRM and Customer Experiences.
● Owning the campaign calendar & delivering email marketing campaigns for the UK (80%) and Germany (20%) Funding Circle Marketplace business areas.
● Assessing and prioritising CRM growth initiatives related to this area of the business and proposing projects to deliver value both for the short and long term. These projects may be both directly CRM related (a new campaign, a new approach or segment) or in bordering disciplines, such as Customer Experience (how do we best collect data for and surface it to our Sales team).
● Leading and managing projects you propose - with support from others in the CRM and neighbouring teams
● Seeking to automate and reduce manual processes and data transfers
● Collaborate with & manage stakeholders such as Sales & Customer Analytics
You’ve been there and done it…
● A minimum of 2-3 years hands-on experience with at least one enterprise level Email Service Provider
● Salesforce Marketing Cloud or IBM Watson (now Acoustic) knowledge are an asset, but far from essential
● Experience using data capture form or survey tools would be advantageous
● A moderate working knowledge of email HTML is preferred
● Strong Excel competency and data handling, numerical and analytical skills
● Ability to blend this semi-technical email marketing background with an entrepreneurial ‘high-growth’ mindset. You must be comfortable working in an emerging business area, where you have the ability to assess and prioritise your own work and liaise directly with a range of stakeholders across the business - we expect you to challenge the status quo
● You are likely to be degree educated (or have equivalent experience or qualifications)
● Fluent English is required
RECRUITMENT AT FUNDING CIRCLE
Why join us?
We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it’s being driven by our Circlers.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Yes, it’s target-driven and high-octane – but we like to play hard too. That’s what makes us, us. Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we’ll back you all the way. This is the place for you to build something incredible.
It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
At Funding Circle we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better. We particularly encourage applications from applicants from underrepresented backgrounds. We welcome applicants who may want to work flexibly.
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.