Underwriting Analyst - 6 month FTC
**This is a 6 month Fixed Term Contract opportunity
Are you hungry, energetic, and have an eye for detail? Our Loan Operations Team is looking for an Underwriting Analyst to join the team on an initial FTC basis.
Our Loan Operations Team is focused on supporting the efficient business flow of borrowers through our lending process. We partner with our Sales Team and Underwriters to assess, verify, and document each loan opportunity. We also perform borrower’s identification and verification functions.
We move fast while maintaining the highest level of quality in each
review we complete and need switched on, hard-working individuals to contribute.
- Credit model preparation; Use Collected borrower credit and business information and prepare the credit underwriting model for Underwriter review.
- Use available third party tools to collect information on applicants and their business
- Reviewing application data to assess loan complexity including offering low complexity loans.
- Perform rigorous quality assurance: Reconcile loan documents and internal system data for completeness and accuracy. Facilitate resolution of discrepancies with sales and credit teams.
- Completing KYC on client’s on boarding
- Diligently checking required docs have been received and completed correctly
- Using online tools and portals to verify identity electronically
- Team First Culture: Support a spirit of teamwork and unity in Loan Operations empowered by metrics and focused on innovation and achieving superior results
What will you bring to the role?
It is important you are:
- 12-24 months experience in a high volume administrative or analyst role
- It would be great if you have experience using Excel and Salesforce, evaluating financial documents, bank statements, identification documents
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills, ability to follow procedures and company guidelines
- Motivated by success in numbers, and driven to achieve your targets
- Able to connect easily with others and demonstrate natural interpersonal skills
- Actively contribute to and enjoy being part of a team
- Outstanding time management skills and proficiency at multitasking
- Quick to learn, understand, and explain complex concepts and products
- Excited by change and ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to ‘think smart’ and adapt quickly
Why Funding Circle?
At Funding Circle there’s a mission that drives everything we do. Around the world, we want to help small businesses get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward.
Walk into an office that champions working smart, working together and living the adventure - and of course free coffee! We offer a range of attractive benefits and a competitive salary package
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better.
*The stated experience level is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills can be demonstrated