Investor Relations Executive
Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, help families and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward. .
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £11.4 billion in 143,000 loans to 100,000 small business owners. In a single year, we unlocked 135,000 jobs and contributed £10 billion to the global economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
Our Customer Excellence Team supports our 'Borrowers' and 'Retail Investors,' and is dedicated to delivering an exceptional customer experience.
What will you be doing?
As an Investor Relations Executive, you embody one of our most important selling points: personal support of our customers. This dynamic role will see you think quickly on your feet to tackle and analyse simple queries to complex requests. There is no better place to learn the business inside out and to understand the service we provide as peer-to-peer lenders.
- You will be the first point of contact for customer queries via phone and email.
- Provide our borrowers with the requested documents may it be statements of account, repayment reports, settlement figures or general loan enquiries.
- Conduct regular operational servicing tasks for example changing bank details, marketing suppressions, GDPR and data requests, investor KYC checks.
- Work with other members of the team to improve processes and control procedures.
- Liaise with other departments (marketing, data, legal, compliance, investor teams) to answer detailed queries.
- Deal with and record complaints from borrowers or investors.
- Smart, enthusiastic and dedicated to delivering an excellent customer experience.
- Experienced in working in a phone based environment with an excellent phone manner.
- Quick to learn, understand, and explain complex concepts and products.
- Excited by a fast-paced environment with the ability to ‘think smart’ and adapt quickly.
It would be advantageous if you have:
- Previous experience working with a financial product in a customer service environment (however we are happy to consider applications from all backgrounds!)
- We are interested in meeting people from a diverse education background - this role would equally suit a recent graduate OR post-apprenticeship OR a couple of years in customer service.
Why join us?
We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it’s being driven by everyone.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Yes, it’s target-driven and high-octave – but we like to play hard too. That’s what makes us, us. Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we’ll back you all the way. This is the place for you to build something incredible.
It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
We celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. So we’re building a culture where difference is valued. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe diversity makes us better.
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.