Vulnerable Person Account Manager
Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, help families and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward.
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £13.7 billion in 171,000 loans to 122,000 small business owners. In a single year, we unlocked 100,000 jobs and contributed £7.2 billion to the UK economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
What will you be doing?
- Supporting customers who are facing financial and personal difficulties over the telephone and via written communication to effectively understand their individual circumstances.
- Working with vulnerable customers and managing complex cases to achieve the best outcome for all parties. This may require thinking outside the box to provide the best solutions.
- Manage customers through the debt collection process whilst applying policies and procedures to ensure a fair outcome whilst protecting the investor’s returns.
- Handling customer dissatisfaction in an appropriate and professional manner and adhering to our complaints/escalation process.
- Provide customers with quality service in line with internal policy to mitigate reputational risk.
- Comply with all appropriate regulatory and FCA guidelines which are pertinent to Borrowers, Colleagues, and Investors.
- Experienced in dealing with vulnerable customers
- Confident to manage customers identified as vulnerable through our VP process
- Empathetic with strong levels of communication meaning you can easily connect with customers identified as vulnerable whilst managing them through the debt collection process
- Highly motivated to provide borrowers with first-class customer service whilst building trust and rapport
- Diligent with great attention to detail and able to use multiple systems concurrently in the workplace
- A motivated and deadline-driven individual with the ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining the quality of work
Why join us?
We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it’s being driven by all of our Circlers.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we’ll back you all the way. This is the place to make a positive difference. Join the disruption. Say “I was there”. Be a part of it. Build something incredible and make a genuine impact on the lives of many – including yours.
Here at Funding Circle we have a hybrid working policy, for most teams this means we’d like to see you in the office 2-3 days a week. We hope this will give you the chance to connect with your colleagues and work in a way that is most effective for you!
It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
We celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. So we’re building a culture where difference is valued. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe diversity makes us better.
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.