Senior Product Designer
Senior Product Designer
Basic salary + Shares
Funding Circle was created with one mission: to revolutionise the broken financial system and change small business finance!
We've created the leading online marketplace for small business loans that directly connect credit worthy businesses with investors wanting attractive returns.
We have 90,000 investors who to date have lent £7 billion to 68,000 businesses across the world. In 2018 alone lending through our platform created and sustained 115,000 jobs worldwide and contributed £6.5 billion to the global economy
The Global Design Team is seeking a talented Product Designer who shares our passion for creating world-class user experiences. You must have proven skills in conceptual design, interaction design, information architecture and visual design. You will be responsible for all stages of design in a given product area. You must be able to work well with stakeholders, engineers and product managers to be successful at designing simple solutions to highly technical problems. The ideal candidate has proficiency in user-centered design, a love of analytics, user research and knowledge of responsive design patterns.
Within this position you will be undertaking but not limited to the following:
- Design UI mocks, site flows, wireframes and high-fidelity prototypes for all screen sizes
- Complete designs iteratively that meet business goals and requirements while maintaining and thoughtfully refining design patterns and UI standards.
- Perpetually demonstrate expertise UI/UX design both in discussion and practice.
- Design and manage style guidelines
- Be involved in running usability studies on your work and collaborating on early UX research
- Extensive professional experience in user experience and visual design including responsive design
- A portfolio of effective UX/UI design and can talk us through your process
- A good understanding of Typography, Composition, and Grid Systems
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user experience
- Expert in mobile and desktop optimized design practices
- Fluent in Adobe creative suite and other prototyping tools...Sketch is our tool of preference
- Thrive in highly collaborative, fluid, fast-paced open office environment whilst being able to grasp multiple product requirements with careful attention to detail
- Strong communication skills needed to provide direction and to establish best practices within the team
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Uncanny strong user intuition with the desire to test those assumptions
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic design or related. Higher degree a plus
- Interest in and experienced with usability and running user testing
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better.