Introducer Operations Executive
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, help families and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward. With teams in London, San Francisco and Denver, we are fusing finance and tech to create new opportunities for those who want to achieve more.
About the role:
Funding Circle are looking for an organised, adaptable and self starting Operations Executive to join a high performing sales area of the business, the Introducer Channel. A newly formed team combining the Broker and Partner Channels (working with; commercial mortgage/asset Introducers, business consultants, accountants etc.). This is an exciting new opportunity which will play a big part in contributing to the growth and development of the channel.
The Introducer Operations Executive will work closely with our Business Development Managers and Strategic Partnership Managers to support our ‘Introducer’ relationships in order to grow origination and support our mutual SME clients. Assisting in the day to day reporting, analysing data and monitoring of performance metrics for our introducers as well as owning and developing administrative processes to enhance invoice payment structures. Using In house tools such as Tableau reports, salesforce reports and dashboards.
- Support relationships to drive origination revenue.
- Assist in Campaign data management, reporting and analysis.
- Owning and developing commission invoicing and process; Monthly/Quarterly commission reporting.
- Assist in development channel market intelligence data, sharing & reporting.
- Supporting Training and development of tools and resources.
- Self-motivated to execute against clear objectives, following instructions and able to adapt to fast moving pace of high performance culture
- Passionate about Introducer success – actively teaming internally across sales, marketing, funnel and Commercial and Strategy teams
- Track record of meeting deadlines for specific tasks/ project milestones
- Ability to use various reporting tools, such as Excel, Salesforce, openness to learn Funding Circle specific tools
- Excellent spoken and written communication & relationship-building skills.
Why join us?
We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it’s being driven by everyone.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Yes, it’s target-driven and high-octave – but we like to play hard too. That’s what makes us, us. Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we’ll back you all the way. This is the place for you to build something incredible.
It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
We celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. So we’re building a culture where difference is valued. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe diversity makes us better.
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.