Workforce Planning Analyst
Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, support local communities and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help realize their goals.
So, we created the leading small business loan platform. Investors have lent £9.8 billion in 130,000 loans to 90,000 small business owners. In a single year, this lending unlocked 115,000 jobs and contributed £6.5 billion to the global economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
What you will be doing:
Our Operations Teams are focused on supporting the efficient and accurate flow of ‘borrowers’ through our lending process. You’ll play an integral part in ensuring our Fraud, AML, Payments and Loan Ops teams have the right people in the right places to enable them to go further. You’ll help us answer questions such as:
- How do our people requirements change as the business evolves?
- How do we ensure our forecasting remains accurate as what we do becomes more complex?
- What areas can we improve on to continue to give a better service to small business owners and our investors?
- Lead the production of Workforce planning data and reporting in Operations Teams.
- Develop capacity planning, conduct impact assessments in support of continuous improvement and change projects.
- Produce simulations and what-if scenarios to assist with business cases and providing headcount to support decision making in Operations.
- Production of daily, weekly and monthly reports and analysis.
- Produce accurate workload forecasts accounting for trends and track the impact of operational change activities.
- Collation and analysis of performance data and volumes to monitor changes and trends.
- Contribute to the long term goals, vision and strategy of the business from a resource planning perspective.
- Experienced in an analytical and resource planning capacity.
- Proficient in producing reporting and analysis using Microsoft Excel and GSheets.
- Able to produce accurate workload forecasts and impact assessments for improvement projects.
- You thrive in an environment where it’s fast-paced and always changing.
- You have previous experience of working in a frontline or Operations planning function.
- You easily connect with people and demonstrate natural interpersonal skills - including teamwork!
- Quick to learn, understand, and explain complex concepts.
- Self-motivated with the ability to ‘think smart’ and adapt quickly.
It would be advantageous if you have:
- Experience with Salesforce, SQL and Tableau.
- An interest in FinTech and empowering small businesses.
Why should you join us?
We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it’s being driven by all of our Circlers.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Yes, it’s target-driven and high-octane – but we like to play hard too. That’s what makes us, us. Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we’ll back you all the way. This is the place for you to build something incredible.
It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better. We particularly encourage applications from applicants from underrepresented backgrounds. We welcome applicants who may want to work flexibly.
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.