Marketing Automation and CRM Manager
Marketing Automation and CRM Manager
An opportunity to join a leading FinTech company and play a pivotal role in the development of our customer marketing programme.
As Marketing Automation and CRM Manager you will be responsible for our core marketing CRM platform, the automation and data that are the backbone of our customer relationships.
We’re looking for an individual with a strong understanding of ESP/CRM platforms, data processes and how automation and journeys are designed, created and managed to create great two-way customer relationships.
Having recently procured and begun the implementation of a new platform, this is a big opportunity to make your own mark, think-big and work with multiple channels, helping to coordinate email, direct mail, outbound sales targeted social and display.
If you’re full of CRM ideas and are looking for a positive, fast-paced environment to put them into action, read on.
As Marketing Automation and CRM Manager you will be responsible for…
- Designing, developing, implementing and maintaining CRM systems and practices, focussing on data transfers, automation, platform ownership and general support of our CRM practice
- Leading projects with a range of internal and external stakeholders, e.g. CRM, Product, Tech, Data, Analytics, Creative, Strategy teams, our platform providers and other external agencies
- Knitting CRM into a seamless customer experience (both for businesses looking to borrow money, and investors looking to lend)
- Driving transition towards automation of CRM, reducing focus on ad-hoc ‘broadcast’ and towards lifecycle-led messages
- Scoping and effectively prioritising projects, producing documentation and specifications
- Maintaining a focus on testing, optimisation and analysis
- Playing a key role in reviewing our platforms, data and creative
- Presenting projects, initiatives and results to broad audiences
You’ve been there and done it…
- Considerable experience delivering CRM campaigns either agency or client-side – this is a mid to senior level position and while we are open to a range of associated backgrounds we are looking for someone to take significant ownership
- Built, integrated or managed at least one significant CRM implementation with a deep understanding of how the solution was put together (e.g. data transfers, integrations, automation)
- Ability to join technical understanding with creative skills and an appreciation of customer experience and conversion
- Adept in managing multiple projects and stakeholders
- Advanced testing design and implementation
- Strong Excel competency, comfortable working with complex data and with Analytics stakeholders
- A problem-solving and entrepreneurial mindset
- You are likely to be degree educated (or have equivalent experience or qualifications)
- Fluent English is essential and while this is a UK focussed role, German or Dutch language skills are a plus
Funding Circle was created with one mission: to revolutionise the broken financial system and change small business finance!
We've created the leading online marketplace for small business loans that directly connect credit worthy businesses with investors wanting attractive returns.
In just nine years, 90,000 Funding Circle investors have lent £7 billion to 68,000 businesses across the world. In 2017 alone lending through our platform created and sustained 75,000 jobs worldwide and contributed £4 billion to the global economy
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better.