Manager - Technology & Change, Internal Audit
Manager – Internal Audit, Technology & Change
Our mission: to build a better financial world.
Funding Circle is the leading provider of loans for small to medium sized Businesses. Our platform connects SMEs and investors, cutting out the middleman and disrupting the traditional banking industry. We match investors with money to lend with businesses looking to fund their next steps.
Did you know Funding Circle has created over 115,000 jobs and contributed over £6.5 Billion to the Economy? We have a huge moral impact and do it while having fun.
We are looking for people who want to be part of this journey, who question the rule book and bring new ideas.
Since listing on the LSE in 2018, Funding Circle has operated an outsourced Internal Audit model. The business has grown significantly in size and complexity and is now in the process of bringing that function in-house operating a co-sourced model with specialist audits being performed by a third party provider.
We're looking for someone with technology, change, cyber and resilience experience to enhance the capability, credibility and impact of our new and growing Internal Audit team.
- Help focus the Internal Audit plan on the areas that really matter;
- Perform Internal Audit reviews across all aspects of technology, cyber and resilience risk, and major technology / operational change initiatives;
- Senior level relationship management - develop influential relationships and provide meaningful challenge, insight and support;
- Focus on bringing best practice, developing and championing the Internal Audit function as an objective, independent and critical business partner;
- Prepare compelling and impactful reports for business stakeholders and the Board;
- Delegate for Head of Audit where required.
- 5+ year’s experience of providing assurance over technology, cyber and resilience activities and major change programmes;
- Proven ability to build and maintain senior-level relationships that balance support and insight with constructive challenge;
- In-depth knowledge of audit methodologies and analytical skills;
- Enthusiastic, passionate and self-motivated in using expertise to help support and deliver organisational strategic priorities;
- Experience in delivering a portfolio of audit work across a range of activities.