IT Program Manager
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart/$ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 1700 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart/$ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
Freedom Financial Network (“Freedom” or “FFN”) is seeking an IT Program Manager for our new ‘Business Systems Team’. This role will help to run and monitor programs leveraging FFN IT systems and technology.
- Report to and partner with the Business Systems leader to deliver solutions that leverage IT systems to solve new or existing operational needs in the most optimal way
- Execute and monitor interconnecting work prioritized by IT management that aligns with department initiatives and/or FFN strategic focus
- Lead enterprise technology initiatives independently, following PMO standards
- Conduct process mapping, business analysis and workflow design with internal staff to illustrate FFN use cases and technical components
- Oversee and communicate reporting to provide visibility and metrics to the CIO, IT leaders and other stakeholders
- Develop subject matter expertise in proprietary systems and industry knowledge to facilitate the alignment of technical solutions with business needs
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience coordinating technical project and/or programs
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Superior verbal communication and technical writing skills
- Experience tracking tasks/stories within an enterprise system, e.g. Jira, Smartsheet
- Proven experience working with and deploying modern, enterprise-level technologies
- Ability to build and adhere to project schedules and budgets
- Experience working with vendors or large teams on enterprise-wide implementations
- Ability to lead software development projects
- Ability to deliver projects in either an Agile or hybrid waterfall methodology
- Familiar with managing scrum teams and daily standups
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret financial data
- Experience with infrastructure, SaaS solutions, Google solutions including Drive, software development, ServiceNow, and Microsoft products preferred, specifically at enterprise level
- Ability to manage vendor relationships and enforce adherence to a statement of work
- Familiar with Google Drive and G-Suite products
- Familiar with Jira and Confluence
- Experience in finance or financial services preferred
- Strong data analysis skills and ability to build graphs and visualization
- Effective written and verbal communication
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix!
- Leadership opportunities – manage a team of your own!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting to you, we want to talk to you. Apply today!
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader. Thank you for your consideration.