Sr. Data Architect
What we are doing:
Today the modern enterprise is an Enterprise of Things. We are on a mission to secure the Enterprise of Things with active defense by identifying, segmenting and enforcing compliance of every connected thing. In real time. And at scale. Our unified security platform enables enterprises and government agencies to focus on Zero Trust segmentation, IT/OT convergence and OT/ICS innovation, all supporting our mission and vision..
We are looking for experienced Data Architect to become part of Forescout family and join the Forescout Central Architecture team. As a Data Architect you will lead Forescout big data processing strategy, technology and data modeling. You will work closely with Data Scientists, Architects, Engineers and Product Managers to solve most challenging problems and implement state-of-the-art data analytics capabilities.
What you are expected to achieve:
- You will help hundreds of Forescout engineers to get the data insights and intelligence from the data collected form customers and other sources
- Design and implement data processing and data analytics flows and infrastructure, substantial hands-on work
- Provide data processing guidelines and coaching to engineers across the company
- Define data processing architecture and enhance existing data infrastructure
- Define data model and the ways it should be used
- Evaluate new data processing technologies and help the engineering teams to adopt them
What you bring to Forescout:
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in software development
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience with Big Data Processing technologies
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience with Public Cloud technologies, preferably AWS
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in definition of data models and the way to use them
- At least 2 years experience in a technological leadership roles, as an Architect, Tech Lead or Team Lead
- Excellent knowledge of engineering best practices and methodologies
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Passion and skills to achive imapct through collaboration
- Good communication and presentation skills
What Forescout offers you:
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide.
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development
- Want a glimpse of Life @ Forescout? Check us out on Facebook and Instagram
Forescout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.