Data Analyst – Product Operations
The Data Analyst for Product Operation team will be responsible for providing information and driving actions for strategic decision making, effective business execution, and sustained operational performance. The role requires the ability to understand, gather and analyze data, including the use of statistical modules to convert such data into information, business recommendations, and action. Success at this position is hinged on clear communication, cross-functional collaboration, attention to details, delivering on commitments and achieving business objectives. The position requires close interaction with internal groups within the company such as engineering, product management, customer service, corporate strategy, and program management office.
- Develop, track, and maintain key metrics (KPIs) such as: quality, software release adoption, head count allocation, capital budget, and capacity planning and forecasting
- Create new matrices using statistical models
- Design monthly KPI reports to executive leadership
- Deliver monthly fulfillment and accrual reports
- Design and publish visual business intelligence and operational dashboards
- Provide data analysis insights and recommendations
- 4+ years performing data operations activities in product development or portfolio mgmt. positions
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Tableau
- Experience with Salesforce, Confluence, other BI tools is a plus
- Statistical analysis experience
- Experience with clustering and classification algorithms
- Ability to translate complex data to the level of information required for a specific target audience
- Experience with software development product development and process is a plus
- Ability to work on multiple projects maintaining high quality output
- Ability to work cross-functionally informing others or presenting your proposals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A ‘Can Do’ attitude getting things done
Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, accounting/finance, mathematics, statistics or equivalent industry experience
What Forescout offers you:
Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology.
Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development.
Competitive compensation and Benefits.
Focus on Diversity and Women in the Workplace – participate in our newly formed Forescout Women’s Network.
Want a glimpse of Life @ Forescout? Check us out on Facebook and Instagram.
We work hard…and we celebrate success
Forescout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.