Jr. DevOps Engineer
Jr. DevOps Engineer
About eLynx Technologies:
eLynx Technologies is the leading provider of web-based monitoring and field automation services to the oil and gas industry. eLynx provides a full spectrum of web-based automation services, from a single monitored point to thousands of monitored points.
In this fast-paced work environment, candidates must be passionate about helping customers, both internal and external, have strong trouble-shooting skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, be organized, work well in a team, demonstrate the ability to learn quickly and be able to manage, prioritize and delegate multiple priorities.
Manager of Development
- Work with CI and CD tools, such as build and release pipelines, as well as GIT source control and NuGet/npm package feeds to support development efforts, code deployments, and overall operations.
- Monitor, diagnose, and correct operations issues that affect customers or internal users.
- Automate our operational processes and the monitoring of those processes, with accuracy and in compliance with our security requirements.
- Improve existing processes and design new processes as needed.
- Assist with automated testing of code, code deployments, and operations.
- Manage code deployments, fixes, updates and related processes.
- Deploy product updates as required while implementing integrations when they arise.
- Offer technical support to developers as needed and assist in developing software for our back-end systems.
- Stay current with industry trends and source new ways for our business to improve.
Requirements for the Position
- Strong sense of teamwork, and a willingness to collaborate with others
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated mindset
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies and a consistent desire to learn those new technologies
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical staff members
- Strong desire to write high-performance code that meets all requirements (both explicit and implicit), tests itself, and is clearly documented
- Experience working with a system that operates 24/7/365. Working with such a system in a cloud environment is a plus.
Negotiable based upon experience
- Candidates must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. eLynx Technologies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity