Director, Customer Success
Do you thrive on autonomy and pushing the boundaries of what you can accomplish? Do you like to experiment with new ways to solve complex problems? At Elastic Path we encourage a culture of invention, empower our people to Be Remarkable and operate in a real-time learning environment.
Who is Elastic Path?
Elastic Path is the company powering mission-critical digital commerce for the world’s leading brands, such as Tesla, Intuit, Pella, Deckers Brands, T-Mobile, and over 250 other leading enterprises. As relentless innovators, Elastic Path pioneered the Headless Commerce space in 2011 and spearheaded Composable Commerce in 2020. Elastic Path provides industry-leading headless commerce solutions for digitally-driven brands to rapidly build, deploy, and continuously optimize highly differentiated commerce experiences. Elastic Path is a global company with offices in Boston, Newcastle, Reading, Toronto, and Vancouver. Learn more at www.elasticpath.com.
What to expect as Elastic Path’s Director, Customer Success
- Drive customer success strategy to ensure that every customer achieves desired business outcomes, understands how the relationship with Elastic Path can evolve and how services can be added
- Establish trusted relationships with customers and partners through commitment to innovative solutions and demonstrating thought leadership on trends within the evolving ecommerce space
- Identify, develop, and recognize new opportunities for expanding your customers committed revenue.
- Own a book of business which may include some strategic accounts
- Uncover and mitigate any risk that threatens your clients' growth, satisfaction, or renewal; develop and execute risk mitigation plans
- Drive alignment with internal teams and functions to optimize the renewal experience for customers, directly contributing to successful customer renewals, retention and revenue targets
- Partner closely with Account Executives and other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers
- Lead and mentor a team of passionate customer champions
- Location can be anywhere in U.S.A. or Canada
What experience do you need to Be Remarkable in this position?
- 5-7+ years in a Senior Customer Success leadership role for a SAAS organization
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for computer science or related degrees
- A strategic, consulting mindset, continually being proactive to see problems and opportunities before they happen
- Ability to influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Empathy and unique ability to understand customer needs
- Passionate about customer service and how it can transform businesses
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Willingness to travel -when we can
At Elastic Path, we go the extra mile to provide you & your family with exceptional benefits and have a menu of offerings that are highly competitive wherever you may be located
An Exciting Future
Committed to being the most innovative commerce technology company, Elastic Path helps the world’s biggest brands generate billions in revenue using its powerful enterprise ecommerce platform. Our vision is to build the most flexible, open, and modern enterprise commerce software as recognized by analysts including Gartner, Forrester and IDC.
What does that mean for you? There has never been a more exciting time to join Elastic Path.
Be Open. Be Remarkable. Be the Customer. Be the Team. The values we live by.