Essential duties and Responsibilities:
We are looking to fill a Test Automation Lead position. The ideal candidate will have several years of experience developing Selenium based UI automated tests. The candidate should be passionate about improving User experience and working with Product and Release team in a fast paced continuous integration/delivery model.
- Lead development of automated tests.
- Work on Functional and UI testing.
- Work with Product and Release teams to improve code coverage, quality and timely release.
- Work with offshore QA development team to coordinate test development and testing activities.
- Expert with Selenium, Cucumber, Ruby, Rspec
- Knowledge of Web applications, JSON, Sql and Web services.
- Additionally experience in the following areas is preferred:
- Build or infrastructure automation.
- Performance testing, jMeter.
- API testing.
- Prior experience in test automation of a consumer facing web application is required.
- Prior experience in continuous delivery model is required.
Required or Preferred Experience/Education:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Science.
- 5+ years of QA Automation experience.
Our mission is to connect all learners to the people and resources needed to achieve their full potential. We are the world's leading global education network that provides communication, collaboration, and coaching tools for all members of the school community. We were founded in 2008 and currently have over 90 million members across 350,000+ schools in 150 countries.
So join the team that is changing how teachers and students learn - change lives, build your career and rack up the karma.
Edmodo is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Please note: Though submitting a resume to Edmodo implies that you are interested in a position(s), it does not imply that you are an applicant. You are not considered an applicant until you have been contacted directly by a Human Resources representative requesting that you begin the designated application process, which may involve phone and/or in-person interview(s), job-related testing, and background checking.
Edmodo does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Services Agreement, Edmodo will not consider or agree to payment of any recruiter or agency fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Edmodo explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.