Engagement Manager (Central)
Essential duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive continued growth in Daily Active Users (DAU's) for districts in territory
- Create territory-specific district campaigns based on deep knowledge of education market as well as comprehensive understanding of territory, state, district and user profiles
- Help develop and update district partnership profiles and strategy to be used by all internal stakeholders as reference when building product, communicating out important messages and managing support
- Identify, prioritize and attend regional conferences and events as speaker, exhibitor, attendee and/or sponsor to drive awareness of Edmodo for DAU growth
- Build and nurture relationships with districts to ensure alignment between district vision and Edmodo product in current and future iterations. Regularly communicate potential issues proactively and share out planned product development with districts
- Travel and meet with districts in face-to-face meetings to gather feedback on district needs to share back to company (minimum 30% travel with valid driver's license required)
- Stay up-to-date on education trends specific to your territory and districts, including impactful legislation, competitive landscape and changing district priorities
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer requirements and satisfaction by engaging target accounts in regular business reviews
- Conduct district needs assessment in order to promote products and services which increase continued Daily Active User (DAU) growth
- Identify assets on a regular and proactive basis,needed for district visits and conversations that educate users on relevant and value Edmodo features
- Ensure that accurate monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts are provided to leadership in support of the overall business objectives.
- Provide district feedback on admin product to share out to team, leadership and company
- Demonstrate proper use and knowledge of Edmodo specific systems.
- Develop professional growth by attending industry workshops, reviewing trade publications, establishing and leveraging personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- A passion for changing lives through education
- BA/BS degree required
- Minimum of 2 years experience working directly in education or as an account manager with a software-as-a-service solution
- Demonstrated initiative to familiarize self with educational trends and laws, improve on consultative ability, and remain current on all internal products and services
- General knowledge of school and business operations and functions
- Quality writing skills, excellent phone presence, and professional manner.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce CRM
- Familiarity with use of Apple Mac laptops and general use of basic software applications (e.g. Gmail, Google calendar, Google docs)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally.
- Experience with social products and multiple platforms (iOS, Android, web)
- Regional travel approximately 30% of time to districts in specific territory requiring overnight stays and a valid driver’s license
- A sense of humor
Our mission is to connect all learners to the people and resources needed to achieve their full potential. We are the world's leading global education network that provides communication, collaboration, and coaching tools for all members of the school community. We were founded in 2008 and currently have over 90 million members across 350,000+ schools in 150 countries.
So join the team that is changing how teachers and students learn - change lives, build your career and rack up the karma.
Edmodo is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Please note: Though submitting a resume to Edmodo implies that you are interested in a position(s), it does not imply that you are an applicant. You are not considered an applicant until you have been contacted directly by a Human Resources representative requesting that you begin the designated application process, which may involve phone and/or in-person interview(s), job-related testing, and background checking.
Edmodo does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Services Agreement, Edmodo will not consider or agree to payment of any recruiter or agency fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Edmodo explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.