Partner Success Manager
Create extraordinary partner programs that drive success for Edmodo and our partners
Edmodo, with over 100 million registered members, is the world’s largest social learning network where teachers, students and parents come to connect, share content, collaborate and learn more. Edmodo is looking for a relationship manager with strong marketing and operational chops to create programs that will expose partners to the Edmodo user base and increase activity on Edmodo.
Essential duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead Edmodo’s relationships with content and advertising partners
- Understand the needs of our partners and Edmodo’s users to create programs that drive discovery of partners’ offerings and increased engagement on Edmodo.
- Execute on all aspects of partner programs, including marketing and operations.
- Coordinate efforts across product, growth, engineering, advertising and marketing to ensure partner campaigns are successful.
- Analyze partner campaigns and iterate until success metrics are met.
- Identify new partners that are strategic to Edmodo’s growth and build these relationships.
You will work closely with our sales, analytics, growth, marketing and product teams to ensure successful strategy, development, execution, optimization, and insights for all partner programs and campaigns.
- You have a passion for changing lives through education.
- You have experience strategizing and executing high impact digital marketing campaigns on your own and with a team.
- You are able to effectively work with partners to find solutions that are beneficial to your company and the partner.
- You work collaboratively with all levels of employees and management.
- You are highly detail and task oriented, methodical and focused.
- You like the challenge of working in a hands on, demanding start-up environment.
- You are a mature, self-motivated “go-getter” with a positive and professional attitude.
- You are naturally curious and a problem solver.
- Experience at an agency or technology brand (or some combination of both) implementing mid-to-large scale campaigns.
It's great, but not required, if you have:
- Experience with client presentations and communication.
- SQL/database knowledge and basic knowledge of how to query data.
- Experience using Google Analytics or other analytic programs.
- Experience in mobile and video advertising/technology.
Required or Preferred Experience/Education:
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2-4+ years experience in Marketing or Advertising, and Client Communication.
We are looking for a candidate in the Bay Area. Working mostly in our offices in San Mateo, California with occasional partner or professional development related trips throughout the year.
Our mission is to connect all learners to the people and resources needed to achieve their full potential. We are the world's leading global education network that provides communication, collaboration, and coaching tools for all members of the school community. We were founded in 2008 and currently have over 90 million members across 350,000+ schools in 150 countries.
So join the team that is changing how teachers and students learn - change lives, build your career and rack up the karma.
Edmodo is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Please note: Though submitting a resume to Edmodo implies that you are interested in a position(s), it does not imply that you are an applicant. You are not considered an applicant until you have been contacted directly by a Human Resources representative requesting that you begin the designated application process, which may involve phone and/or in-person interview(s), job-related testing, and background checking.
Edmodo does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Services Agreement, Edmodo will not consider or agree to payment of any recruiter or agency fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Edmodo explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.