- Manage a portfolio of onboarding projects with a diverse set of customers, and as one of the first touchpoints in a customer's experience post-sale, will be a critical player in driving long-term customer success and demonstrating the value of the Edmodo platform.
- Onboard the client during their initial integration with Edmodo by understanding customer business goals and objectives, developing strong rapport, and executing against a defined onboarding schedule.
- Play a pivotal role in coordinating the initial training, management, and delivery of implementation and integration of Edmodo services.
- Work across departments to bring customer objectives to fruition through cross-departmental collaboration and communication.
- Manage client expectations for feature requests, and advocate internally to shape the product roadmap, making sure client needs are met.
- Recognize when projects are falling out of scope and develop SOWs for the incremental work that clients are requesting.
- Understand and translate customer business goals into successful onboarding plans
- Become an expert on the Edmodo platform and train customers with varying levels of sophistication
- Assist customers in navigating the technical aspects of the onboarding process, including the implementation of Edmodo platform, feature sets and modules
- Identify and drive efficiency in the onboarding process by developing best practices and process improvements on an ongoing basis, and create and maintain process documentation/work instructions
- Collaborate with Sales, Sales Engineering, and Customer Success to ensure smooth hand-offs before and after onboarding
- Assist customers to quickly identify potential issues and escalate them appropriately to ensure the best possible experience during the onboarding period
- Ensure the client's requirements are in line with the technical capabilities of Edmodo solutions.
- Lead new customer deployments, manage project kickoffs, guide solution configuration and share best practices
Our mission is to connect all learners to the people and resources needed to achieve their full potential. We are the world's leading global education network that provides communication, collaboration, and coaching tools for all members of the school community. We were founded in 2008 and currently have over 90 million members across 350,000+ schools in 150 countries.
So join the team that is changing how teachers and students learn - change lives, build your career, and rack up the karma.
Edmodo is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please note: Though submitting a resume to Edmodo implies that you are interested in a position(s), it does not imply that you are an applicant. You are not considered an applicant until you have been contacted directly by a Human Resources representative requesting that you begin the designated application process, which may involve phone and/or in-person interview(s), job-related testing, and background checking.
Edmodo does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Services Agreement, Edmodo will not consider or agree to payment of any recruiter or agency fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Edmodo explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.