Create products that teachers and students will love.
Edmodo is the leading platform for connecting students and teachers with the people and resources they need to reach their full potential. We’re helping to change lives one student at a time, and even with over 100 million members across 150 countries, we have only just begun.
We are looking for product managers who know how to bring impactful products to market. You bring exceptional creative and analytical skills to understand what the market needs, set a vision and roadmap, and guide a multi-disciplinary team to bring great products to life. Along the way you’ll have some fun and know that you are helping students achieve their full potential.
Essential duties and Responsibilities:
- Create, for your product area, the product vision that will win in the marketplace, based on analyses of customer needs, competition and product metrics.
- Develop the product roadmap that will deliver to business goals for your area
- Evangelize your roadmap to build consensus and a shared vision
- Write product specifications, iterate on prototypes, define A/B tests & roll-out strategy and manage project execution
- Work with multidisciplinary teams across engineering, design and data science to launch products
- Work with marketing to define the key messages and represent Edmodo in front of our users and stakeholders
- A passion for changing lives through education
- 2+ years of experience working as a Product Manager or startup founder
- BS in engineering or other analytical degree
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally. Natural ability to make things happen around you.
- Highly analytical and data-driven while at the same time deeply empathetic and creative.
- Experience with social products and multiple platforms (iOS, Android, web)
- Detail orientated with superior organizational skills -- balancing multiple projects, deadlines, and requests should be second nature to you.
Our mission is to connect all learners to the people and resources needed to achieve their full potential. We are the world's leading global education network that provides communication, collaboration, and coaching tools for all members of the school community. We were founded in 2008 and currently have over 90 million members across 350,000+ schools in 150 countries.
So join the team that is changing how teachers and students learn - change lives, build your career and rack up the karma.
Edmodo is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Please note: Though submitting a resume to Edmodo implies that you are interested in a position(s), it does not imply that you are an applicant. You are not considered an applicant until you have been contacted directly by a Human Resources representative requesting that you begin the designated application process, which may involve phone and/or in-person interview(s), job-related testing, and background checking.
Edmodo does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Services Agreement, Edmodo will not consider or agree to payment of any recruiter or agency fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Edmodo explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.