Advertising Operations Manager
Edmodo is looking for an Advertising Operations Manager with 2-3+ years of experience to join our rapidly growing advertising team. Candidates with past experience in an ad agency, ad-tech or marketing environment, or with past experience at a advertising/marketing focused startup will be strongly considered. If you are a solution oriented, data driven individual with proven track record in online advertising, this is an outstanding opportunity to rapidly learn and grow in your career.
In the Ad Operations Manager Role you’ll:
- Manage customer communication, relationship and success
- Schedule and maintain ad delivery for advertising campaigns using Edmodo’s ad serving platform (proficient in DFP)
- Work with on campaign revisions and executing the changes in a compliant manner
- Ongoing campaign management; ensuring campaigns are implemented correctly, identifying KPI related opportunities, ensuring optimal campaign delivery, assisting in the renewal of expiring campaigns, troubleshoot, etc.
You will work closely with our sales, analytics and product teams to ensure successful strategy, development, execution, optimization, and insights for all ad campaigns.
Core Competencies include:
- You are highly detail and task oriented, methodical and focused
- You work collaboratively with all levels of employees and management
- You like the challenge of working in a hands on, demanding start-up environment
- You are a mature, self-motivated “go-getter” with a positive and professional attitude
- You are naturally curious and a problem solver
- You are proficient with Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Experience at an agency or technology brand (or some combination of both) implementing mid-to-large scale advertising operations systems
- You’re fluent with DoubleClick for Publishers/Google Ad Manager and other top programmatic sellers
- You have a friendly and eager disposition that will make it easier to connect with other teams
It's great, but not required, if you have:
- Experience with data presentation and visualization using Tableau
- Experience with client presentations and communication
- SQL/database knowledge and basic knowledge of how to query data
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Experience in mobile and video advertising/technology
Required or Preferred Experience/Education:
- Bachelor's degree
- Professional level knowledge of order management in DFP/Google Ad Manager
- 2-3+ years experience in Ad Operations or Online campaign trafficking and Client Communication
Travel: We are looking for a candidate in the Bay Area. Working mostly in our offices in San Mateo, California with occasional sales related trips throughout the year
Our mission is to connect all learners to the people and resources needed to achieve their full potential. We are the world's leading global education network that provides communication, collaboration, and coaching tools for all members of the school community. We were founded in 2008 and currently have over 90 million members across 350,000+ schools in 150 countries.
So join the team that is changing how teachers and students learn - change lives, build your career and rack up the karma.
Edmodo is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Please note: Though submitting a resume to Edmodo implies that you are interested in a position(s), it does not imply that you are an applicant. You are not considered an applicant until you have been contacted directly by a Human Resources representative requesting that you begin the designated application process, which may involve phone and/or in-person interview(s), job-related testing, and background checking.
Edmodo does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Services Agreement, Edmodo will not consider or agree to payment of any recruiter or agency fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Edmodo explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.