Software Development Engineer II - AR/VR
We are looking for a talented and self-driven, enthusiastic Unity3D Developer to join our team in Delhi to help create next generation Augmented Reality Games and Applications. The ideal candidate would be well-versed in Unity3D/2D games involving physics and serious applications. They will closely work with interdisciplinary team of game designers, developers, 3D Artists, UX designer , QA professionals and play a key role in carrying out product development from conception to execution. Must have an ability to manage multiple projects, effectively communicate with key stakeholders and collaborate with other team members is essential.
- Build robust games systems in unity3d for PC, VR devices.
- Write super-clean, testable and well documented code in C#
- Debug and Optimize codes for quality and performances
- Collaborate effectively with a small, high-energy team of 3D Artist, designers and programmers
- Work with other developers to deride customized solutions to difficult problems
- Be an integral part of a team focused on excellence
- Understand software development life cycle and consistently meet project milestones
- Follow Agile methodology of project execution
- Work as part of the team to successfully deliver projects on time.
- Work under JIRA for project progress and tracking
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Excellent knowledge of Unity3D and C# scripting.
- Strong logic and OOP fundamentals
- Advanced computer science fundamentals in problem solving, Object-oriented programming and data structure
- Should be able to write modular, robust and well commented code
- Self Motivated with a strong desire to learn new into game developments /standards.
- Experience of game logic, particle systems, client server communication scripting.
- Experience with Android & iPhone game development.
- Knowledge of version control software: Github etc.
- Ability to work independently, and in a team.
- Good experiences with Unity3D textures, animation, meshes, lighting, camera and audio
- Understand problems quickly and apply needed solutions.
- Estimation and prioritize tasks and deliver them in timely manner
- Exhibit strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Able to diagnose problems and make quick, accurate decisions
- Adept in fast-paced environments where multitasking and attention to detail are crucial
- Preferred B.Tech/B.E. - Computer Engineering