Digital Control Incorporated (DCI) is the world’s leading supplier of underground locating and steering products for the horizontal directional drilling (HDD) industry. Since the introduction of this revolutionary technology 30 years ago, Digital Control has been at the forefront of trenchless technologies that enable the efficient installation of underground utilities such as fiber optic, telecom, gas, and water lines world-wide. DCI’s products are valued for their durable design, ease of use and uncompromising commitment to customer service.
DCI is seeking a Billing Analyst in Kent, WA to ensure customer billing accuracy and serve as back up to support to the Shipping team. If you love research and being part of a highly collaborative, customer focused team, then this could be the perfect role for you!
- Unparalleled health benefits (PPO plan with no deductibles, no co-pays, DCI covers 99% of costs)
- Quarterly bonuses: we all share in the success of the company
- Professional development
- 401k match (3% match from DCI regardless of participation, 5% maximum match, 100% vested immediately)
- 22 days PTO
- Dog-friendly work environment
- Parental leave
- Company covers 100% of payroll taxes for state family medical leave
- 11 annual paid holidays plus 1 floating holiday
- Winter break (we are closed the last week of each year)
- Free convenient parking and commuter benefits
- Located in a quiet business park near walking trail
- Ensure all new orders and RMAs are entered correctly
- Check, receive and enter inventory (finished goods) into ERP system (Infor)
- Research past customer purchases while coordinating with the manufacturing, customer service, repair service, and shipping departments
- Work across departments to research and resolve customer issues, investigate, and resolve discrepancies
- Review sales documentation and generate customer invoices
- Ensure timely administration of outgoing domestic and international shipments including products and parts
- Prepare reconciliations on a regular basis
- Visually check all outgoing items for damage and general appearance
- Track lost packages
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of related experience
- Ability to work independently and as a team while supporting various departments in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Must be extremely detail oriented and able to follow maintain a high level of accuracy
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel and Word required)
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly organized and able to identify and solve issues as they arise
- Bending, stooping, and lifting (30 pounds regularly and up to 60 pounds required)
- Preferred understanding of asset management for demo and loaner equipment
- Preferred experience in logistics/inventory control
If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every requirement, we encourage you to still apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or another role at DCI.
Work hard, play often... DCI employees are innovative and creative. Our open (forest-like) work environment creates free flowing conversations across all functions. We have gaming days; Lego challenges and ping pong matches to build on our creativity when one hits a roadblock. If that is not enough, our employees bring their four-legged companions (dogs) to work and can take them for a walk around the Green River trail.
DCI takes pride in caring a lot about our employees. We believe that employees should not be burdened with benefits expenses, so we provide lucrative health care plans unmatched in most other companies. We also like to eat at DCI and find any excuse to celebrate the most random holidays (Pi Day, Chocolate Ice Cream Day, etc.) We have monthly catered lunches, a fully stocked snack area, sporting tickets, wellness competitions, and most importantly a team of people who will tell you that DCI is the best place they've ever worked. This is evident by our long service team and low turnover.
Hybrid Work Schedule:
This position will be required to perform most work onsite in Kent, WA.
We Celebrate Inclusion:
DCI is an equal opportunity employer. Employment at DCI is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. DCI does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law. It is DCI’s policy to comply with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity. The Company's EEO policy includes the full & complete support of the Company and all levels of leadership. Because it's just the right thing to do. We hope you think so, too.