Eight out of 10 Americans live paycheck to paycheck, and more than 50% of Americans have less than $10,000 saved for retirement. That’s not okay! We’ve been told the lies that debt is normal, credit cards are a way of life, and you can’t buy a car without payments. Enough is enough. It’s time for the Ramsey Boot.
Our goal is to cause so much disruption to the toxic money culture of this country that we’ll force the financial industry to shift its strategies and how it operates. We exist to provide biblically based, common-sense education and empowerment that give HOPE to everyone in every walk of life. For the past 30 years, we’ve helped millions claw their way out of debt and change their family tree. If you’re passionate about joining this rebellious crusade, apply today!
Our Video Team is looking for someone who can produce a variety of videos, from promotional and marketing pieces to live event intros to full video products . The Video Producer role works directly with our business units to carry out their goals for a project. Most of the time, this will require you to be in many meetings throughout the day with business unit leaders and then communicate that information to the video team .
What Winning Looks Like:
- Effectively communicate goals and vision for a project with business leaders and video team members.
- Collaborate with the other creative team members to get the best solutions.
- Be proactive and engaged in the entrepreneurial nature of the ever-changing creative process.
- Innovate and drive our videos forward with practical and efficient solutions.
- Help our team create top-notch materials to accomplish our greater mission.
- Operate with the utmost integrity and loyalty to the team at all times.
- Go above and beyond the norm to serve others and grow as a leader among leaders.
- Lead the charge on quality and storytelling standards.
Skill Needed to Win:
- 3 to 5 years serving as a Producer in Video Production.
- World-class ability to communicate vision and goals across multiple disciplines
- Passionate for storytelling and connecting people to Hope
- Strong collaborator with the ability to motivate others
- Able to accurately estimate timelines and meet deadlines
- Can successfully manage multiple projects in various phases of productions
Please attach a link to your demo reel somewhere on your application to be considered.
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey.
- We have over 900 team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission.
- We believe collaboration, innovation and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. That’s why all of our team members work together under one roof at our headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee.
- Ramsey Solutions was recognized by Inc. Magazine as a Best Workplace in the nation for 2020.
And by the way, we're not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions:
- A 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year)
- Health insurance on day one with a $500 HSA match every year
- One fully paid workweek of ministry time after one year to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off
- We prioritize work-life balance and rarely exceed a 40-hour work week
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors and authors
- $300/year to put toward achieving your fitness goals
- Casual dress and work environment
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.