We firmly believe that a company is only as strong as its leaders. So we’re looking for men and women who are motivated to serve their team members rather than manage them. These inspirational leaders should take ownership, reach goals, cut out gossip, and absolutely love what they do. We want our leaders to be go-getters, passionate, encouraging and motivating. They’ll have the pioneering spirit of an entrepreneur and the humble spirit of a leader. And we also believe that readers are leaders. If you want more information about how we lead well at Ramsey, check out our book recommendations: EntreLeadership by Dave Ramsey, The Ideal Team Player by Patrick Lencioni, Dare to Lead by Brené Brown, The Road Back to You by Ian Morgan Cron and Suzanne Stabile, and Listening: The Forgotten Skill by Madelyn Burley-Allen. If you align with our philosophy on leadership, apply today!
Our Creative Team at Ramsey Solutions is made up of 130+ creatives spanning across design, video, content, product/UX and project management (that’s a lot of creative energy in one place)! Yep, we’re a huge team—and we’re a world-class in-house agency that supports Ramsey’s 15+ business units and digital products with the goal to bring HOPE to the millions of people we serve. Our design team is made up of 50+ designers and 14 design leaders, so if you’re looking to work with a smart, fun and passionate team of designers—this is it!
WHAT WINNING LOOKS LIKE
- Leading a team of Graphic Designers and Product Designers (So if all you want to do is design all day long, this role is NOT for you! We do have those roles open though.)
- Conducting 1-on-1 meetings with your team, and meetings with the business unit/stakeholders to drive design forward and push the brand further. (50-80% of your day will consist of meetings)
- Digging into business strategy and figuring out/owning the visual experience that this new brand offers.
- Pushing back on ideas to help find the best way to serve our tribe in this specific business unit.
- Desire to build a design team from the ground up as we build a new brand that will be a key part in transforming the company.
SKILLS NEEDED TO WIN
- Confidence, patience, and self-awareness to work with very direct communicators in the business unit.
- Business acumen, not just rad design skills. (Although that’s a plus from your background)
- Formalized mentoring role where you were the one mentoring, OR a leadership role where you were leading design, and speaking into the business.
- Excitement and fire for innovation, pioneering, discovery, and working in a role that is not 100% defined in how we deliver value.
- Campaign experience.
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey.
- We have over 900 team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission.
- We believe collaboration, innovation and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. That’s why all ofour team members work together under one roof at our headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee.
- Ramsey Solutions was recognized by Inc. Magazine as a Best Workplace in the nation for 2020.
And by the way, we're not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions:
- A 401(k) matchof 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year)
- Health insuranceon day one with a $500 HSA match every year
- One fully paid workweek of ministry timeafter one year to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off
- We prioritize work-life balance and rarely exceed a 40-hourwork week
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastorsand authors
- $300/year to put towardachieving your fitness goals
- Casual dress and work environment
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
Are you an experienced Creative who isn't ready to apply but is interested in learning more? CLICK HERE to request an informal virtual coffee meeting with one of our Creatives!
**If you do not include a creative portfolio, your resume will not be considered. Thank you!**