Customer Returns Associate
Customer Returns Associate
At Curriculum Associates (CA), we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply. Above all, we are looking for the right person.
Do you have a passion for providing outstanding customer service? Then Curriculum Associates has an opportunity for you!
Curriculum Associates is seeking a Customer Returns Associate to join our Fulfillment Operations team. The Customer Returns Associate will work closely with our educator-partners and internal Customer Service and Warehouse teams consulting on requests for returns of physical and digital products. The Customer Returns Associate will have a significant role in ensuring the best experience for our 8-million-plus customers nationwide.
The impact you’ll have:
- Engage with educators and internal stakeholders via phone or email to investigate product return requests
- Assist with processing educator returns for both physical and digital product
- Handle returns and exchanges to ensure customer satisfaction
- Interpret our return policy as it relates to varied return situations
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the educator returns process
- Act as a liaison with the Customer Service and Warehouse teams as it relates to the processing of returns
- Create and maintain documentation related to educator returns and credits
Who we’re looking for:
- You are an exceptional communicator, handling all correspondence with professionalism and grace
- You are a team player who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- You are an expert organizer, with strong time management and prioritization skills
- You are a lifelong learner with a detail-oriented mindset
- You are a self-starter, full of initiative, problem-solving skills, and capable of strong independent work
- You have a basic Excel skills and a background in working with customers
Location: This role can be based out of our Littleton office. Strong remote candidates will be considered.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.