Channel Solutions Architect, Central/Western Region
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. As one of Forbes Most Promising Companies, our business doubled in the past year both with regards to revenue and headcount, serving more than 16 percent of the Fortune 1000 companies and 20 percent of the Fortune 500 companies.
Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, etc. to stay ahead of adversaries. We stand so strongly behind our breach protection capabilities that we established an EPP Complete warranty of up to $1 million if a breach occurs within a customer’s protected environment.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Forrester Research, one of the leading industry analyst firms, named CrowdStrike a “leader” in The Forrester Wave for Endpoint Security Suite.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- January 2018: Awarded #1 in the Visionaries quadrant of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
About the Role
The Solution Architect supporting the Channel, is a partner focused technical business development professional, who provides support, enablement, and guidance to CrowdStrike's Strategic Channel Partners. You will be expected to take ownership of the technical design and management of strategic alliance based initiatives and programs relating to technical architecture, solutions delivery, partner training and enablement as well as working internally to represent the needs of the Sales organization. The ideal candidate will have a good mix of deep technical knowledge and business acumen in the security market place. In this position you will be leading the development and execution of technology strategies and solutions integrations to meet strategic corporate and partner needs, present and future.
- Work closely with regional Channel Partners and their SEs to promote and further CrowdStrike's Sales growth.
- Assist partner SEs to accomplish CrowdStrike training and certifications. Shadow partner in live deployments. Including installations, troubleshooting and training of CrowdStrike's products.
- Rollout of NFR program (helping partners to deploy CS internally)
- Assist with demo environments, ensuring partners have necessary training and technology to demonstrate to CS customers.
- Develop technical enablement certification offering.
- Act as an interface between the Sales organization and technical staff to resolve outstanding issues
- Provide reporting and feedback on partner field activities to Sales, Product Management and Engineering
- Participate in regional Channel events such as security conferences, lunch & learns, and partner sponsored events.
- Significant experience in a technical capacity in either incident response services, attack and penetration assessments, or host-based security technologies, preferably working with large Service Providers, MSSP’s, or Consulting organizations
- Business development experience in a consulting and/or services environment
- Experienced in a security focused technical lead and/or solutions architect role
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Deep understanding of Modern Malware Lifecycle, Malware/Forensic Analysis, Cyber Security, threat Intelligence landscape, and the overall value of intelligence
- Understanding of host based security technologies such as: whitelisting, micro-virtualization, behavioral analysis, machine learning
- Ability to travel both domestic and internationally up to 50%
- Prior experience with SIEM systems, and data consumption capabilities including API’s, scripting, and data exchange formats
- Optional: Experienced in Structured Query Language
- Optional: Scripting experience in Bash and/or Python
- Optional: Product Management experience
- S./B.A./M.S. degree or equivalent experience/technical training
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + stock options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.