CrowdStrike is an endpoint security company that specializes in stopping cybersecurity breaches and identifying the adversaries that cause them. Our technology and customer experience are world class. As our Technical Writer, you tackle complex problems and produce helpful, informative guides for our customers. You’ll set the example for best practices in user-centered technical writing amongst your peers as part of our cross-functional UX team.
- Produce high-quality, creative content to guide and educate customers based on research, interviews with subject matter experts, and using the product.
- Create user-focused long-form documents (guides, contextual help), and notifications (release notes, alerts).
- Collaborate with UX Writers on what goes in the interface.
- Partner with UX researchers and QA to explore and test content.
- Own and drive projects independently, while sharing your work frequently in critiques.
- Work from and contribute to our style guide. Participate in developing and refining our voice and tone.
- Advocate for the customer in all aspects of your job.
- Work at both a detailed level and a strategic level.
- Work with remote teams.
- Experience exploring a customer’s problem space and addressing their needs through documentation.
- Exceptional audience analysis, written and verbal communication, and problem solving.
- Strong grasp of user experience fundamentals.
- Portfolio of writing samples.
- Demonstrated ability to make complex technical subjects easy to comprehend.
- Passionate about seizing opportunities for improvement at every turn.
- Knowledge of and experience in cybersecurity, technical audiences, and startups.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.