Intelligence Analyst, eCrime
CrowdStrike is a leading provider of next-generation endpoint protection, threat intelligence, and pre- and post-incident response services. We are the fastest growing endpoint protection company, one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. Our growth and innovation are driven by incredible employees who deliver unmatched customer success. The CrowdStrike Falcon platform uses sophisticated signature-less artificial intelligence/machine learning and Indicator-of-Attack (IOA) based threat prevention to stop known and unknown threats.
- January 2018: Awarded #1 in the Visionaries quadrant of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- February 2018: Great Place to Work
- Ranked No. 34 Best Medium Workplaces by Fortune magazine and consulting firm Great Place to Work
- Ranked No. 25 most attractive start-ups to work for by LinkedIn
- Closed $100 million equity financing round, at a valuation of over $1 billion dollars (backed by Accel, CapitalG (Google), and Warburg Pincus)
- Best Cyber Security Company and Best Behaviour Analytics/Enterprise Threat Detection in 2017 SC Awards
- Ranked No. 8 Best Workplaces in Technology, according to global research and consulting firm Great Place to Work® and Fortune Magazine
About the Role
CrowdStrike Intelligence, a core component of CrowdStrike, is seeking an Intelligence Analyst for its Global Threat Analysis Cell (GTAC) to focus on eCrime activity. This position will be primarily focused on analyzing and tracking from known adversaries as well as emerging threats. Analyst will be required to research and report on eCrime operations from both the strategic and tactical level. This position is instrumental in providing unique insight into finished Intelligence products used by CrowdStrike customers and stakeholders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify cyber threats, trends, and new developments on various pre-determined cyber security topics by analyzing raw intelligence and data which includes geopolitical and transnational events/issues
- Identify and monitor the Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs) used by cyber threat actors by analyzing raw intelligence and data
- Apply understood analytic tradecraft to gathered intelligence in a consistent manner
- Provide finished intelligence analysis to internal and external customers through written reporting, in varying pre-determined suspense and depth, with minimal supervision
- Collaborate across teams to inform various functions within CrowdStrike Intelligence about activity of interest and to coordinate adversary/campaign tracking
- Identify intelligence gaps and submit requests for information to fill gaps
- Assist with response to requests for information from internal and external customers as determined by priority
- Conduct briefings as needed for a variety of levels of customers as requested (via either phone, video conference, webcast, in-person briefing, or industry conference)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Motivated self-starter with a desire to learn, or some experience in, eCrime cyber threat intelligence
- Ability to produce finished intelligence products on short deadlines
- Ability to learn about and understand intelligence tradecraft-related and technical terminology relevant to eCrime operations.
- Ability and willingness to learn to conduct basic analysis of the tools and tradecraft used by threat actors on a technical level.
- Ability and willingness to learn about financial systems and how they might be affected by eCrime operations.
Undergraduate degree or military training and experience in cyber intelligence, computer science, general intelligence studies, security studies, political science, international relations, etc. Other technical security certifications or academic background a plus.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike
- Competitive compensation + Stock Options
- Competitive Health, dental benefits for you and your family
- We embrace distributed work and flexible work hours
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.