Financial Analyst- 100% REMOTE
Who We Are:
CrashPlan® provides peace of mind through easy-to-use, automatic endpoint data backup. We help organizations recover from any worst-case scenario, whether it is a disaster, simple human error, a stolen laptop, ransomware or an as-of-yet undiscovered calamity. We continue to innovate as the landscape of work evolves, which makes CrashPlan foundational to organizations’ data security. What starts as endpoint backup and recovery becomes a solution for ransomware recovery, breaches, migrations, and legal holds.
We are recruiting for a Financial Analyst to join our rapidly growing Finance team. In this role, you will be providing financial insight by creating financial models and performing analysis to assist with strategic decision-making. You will be responsible for financial reporting, budget and forecast creation, variance analysis, and competitor and market analyses.
- Perform financial modeling, data analysis, budgeting, forecasting, annual and long-range planning in support of key areas (e.g. Revenue, Sales and Marketing, and Headcount expenses)
- Provide accurate, timely, and actionable financial reporting and key business metrics to operating teams
- Prepare month end, and quarter close business performance reports, including variance explanations and board of directors reporting
- Build strong relationships and collaborate with business leaders to become a trusted advisor who highlights risks, spots opportunities, build simulations and sensitivity analysis.
- Effectively communicating outputs to necessary stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- 3+ years of experience working in a finance or analytics focused role
- Advanced level proficiency in MS Excel (pivot tables, vlook ups, macros, if/then, etc)
- Ability to communicate complex data to a wide range of audiences
- Previous experience in a SaaS environment
- Advanced level degree in Finance, Accounting, or related discipline
- Demonstrated proficiency with BI tools (i.e. Tableau, Hyperion /Essbase, Snowflake, etc) and
- CFA,CPA, or other related certification
CrashPlan values workplace diversity and ensuring an environment of mutual respect. Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regards to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. We believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer