Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager - 100% REMOTE
Who We Are:
CrashPlan® provides peace of mind through easy-to-use, automatic endpoint data backup. We help organizations recover from any worst-case scenario, whether it is a disaster, simple human error, a stolen laptop, ransomware or an as-of-yet undiscovered calamity. We continue to innovate as the landscape of work evolves, which makes CrashPlan foundational to organizations’ data security. What starts as endpoint backup and recovery becomes a solution for ransomware recovery, breaches, migrations, and legal holds.
What You Will Be Doing:
We are recruiting for a dynamic and experienced Senior Product Manager to join our team. In this role, you will play a pivotal part in shaping our product's future by spearheading extensive research and defining the product vision. Your expertise will be instrumental in creating comprehensive roadmaps that align with our company's strategic objectives, with a current emphasis on backup and recovery solutions. Moreover, you will be responsible for gathering and synthesizing internal and external feedback to ensure our products exceed customer expectations. As we look to expand our portfolio, your leadership will be essential in driving exploration and growth into new frontiers.
Day In The Life:
- Work closely with the VP of Product Management to help drive and refine the long term product vision.
- Define and iterate the CrashPlan Roadmap. The key focus area will be CrashPlan's BaaS storage offerings.
- Closely collaborate with technology partners, in particular on roadmaps that build out tighter solutions around our core use cases.
- Work in a cross functional and collaborative role spanning several teams such as engineering, marketing, sales, and customer support.
- Manage customer preview programs and engage in conversations with customers to understand their needs, gather feedback, and overall ensure that product direction is aligned with customer needs and product vision.
- Develop, manage and communicate the product roadmap to both internal and external key stakeholders.
Who You Are:
- 10+ years of progressive product management experience within an agile environment, including technical understanding and knowledge of data storage management software, machine learning, and/or artificial intelligence
- 2+ years of experience working in data and disaster recovery, backup and storage, and/or cybersecurity product space
- Demonstrated experience in driving and leading a complex, multifaceted, early market stage product
- Expert in obtaining buy-in among peers and management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with both internal and external stakeholders and senior leadership
- Ability to travel as opportunity/need requires - approximately 20%
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Business Administration, Marketing, or related discipline
- Experience working in a SaaS environment
The base salary range for this position is $125,000-$165,000/ year. This position is eligible for an annual bonus based on individual and company performance in addition to a full range of benefits. Final compensation will be dependent on various factors relevant to the position and the candidate such as geographical location, candidate qualifications, certifications, relevant job-related work experience, education, skillset and other relevant business and organizational factors, consistent with applicable law. This information is provided per the relevant state and local pay transparency laws for the location in which this position will be performed.
CrashPlan values workplace diversity and ensuring an environment of mutual respect. Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regards to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. We believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer