Salesforce Developer / Administrator
Salesforce Developer/Administrator - 100% REMOTE
Who We Are:
CrashPlan® provides peace of mind through easy-to-use, automatic endpoint data backup. We help organizations recover from any worst-case scenario, whether it is a disaster, simple human error, a stolen laptop, ransomware or an as-of-yet undiscovered calamity. We continue to innovate as the landscape of work evolves, which makes CrashPlan foundational to organizations’ data security. What starts as endpoint backup and recovery becomes a solution for ransomware recovery, breaches, migrations, and legal holds.
We are recruiting for a Salesforce Developer/Administrator to join our team. In this role, you will help develop and maintain the Salesforce processes and tools and improve current capabilities. You will be collaborating with the Go-To Market and the Business Enablement teams by participating in user requirement sessions, advising on best practices, and leading solution designs.
- Configuring, maintaining, administering, developing and enhancing Salesforce
- Maintaining user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings etc. (User Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules and Security).
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application.
- Creating and managing custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflow, page layouts, and approval processes and generating and maintaining dashboards and reports.
- Researching changes in upcoming versions of salesforce.com and other integrated applications; providing recommendations when necessary to enhance efficiency and productivity.
- Leading / Assisting with user requirement sessions and documenting user requirements to address changing business needs.
- Executing data loads, or other similar bulk updates, to Salesforce.com in coordination with business stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Services, Software Engineering, or related discipline and/or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Salesforce.com implementations, day-to-day operations, development, and maintenance of Salesforce
- Certified Salesforce Administrator and/or Certified Salesforce Developer
- Demonstrated knowledge of Salesforce APIs to integrate Salesforce with other tools and ability to analyze, review, and document current functionality to determine potential areas of improvement
CrashPlan values workplace diversity and ensuring an environment of mutual respect. Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regards to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. We believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer