Senior Marketing Communications Manager
Senior Marketing Communications Manager - Minneapolis, MN or Remote
Who We Are:
CrashPlan® provides peace of mind through easy-to-use, automatic endpoint data backup. We help organizations recover from any worst-case scenario, whether it is a disaster, simple human error, a stolen laptop, ransomware or an as-of-yet undiscovered calamity. We continue to innovate as the landscape of work evolves, which makes CrashPlan foundational to organizations’ data security. What starts as endpoint backup and recovery becomes a solution for ransomware recovery, breaches, migrations, and legal holds.
What You Will Be Doing:
We are recruiting for a Senior Marketing Communications Manager to join our team. In this newly created position, you will be responsible for managing the relationships with our external PR and creative agencies, leading content creation in multiple channels, and managing our social media presence. You will collaborate with your peers on the marketing team to ensure we meet our shared objectives and our brand voice comes through in everything we say and do across all channels.
Day In The Life:
- Relationship Manager – Act as primary relationship manager and ensure our agency partners are meeting business needs and supporting/representing our brand effectively.
- Editorial Calendar Management – Brainstorm ideas with your peers, and collaborate with the CMO to make decisions. Hold internal and external partners accountable in meeting deadlines and communicating changes.
- Oversight of Content Creation – Oversee content creation and manage social media accounts ensuring it optimizes reach and engagement.
- Create MarComm Strategies - In partnership with the Marketing, Product, and Sales teams, develop clear messages and content. Always be assessing our current channels for effectiveness and look for new channels and techniques to meet objectives.
- Uphold Corporate Brand – Review external communications to ensure brand consistency; proactively identify gaps and work across the organization to ensure brand alignment
Who You Are:
- High school degree or GED
- 8+ years of progressive experience working in a similar role, including content creation and/or editorial management experience
- Experience working with third party PR firms and/or creative agencies
- Demonstrated experience working across multiples levels and business functions with the ability to deliver complex information to all organizational levels
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related discipline
- Experience working in a SaaS environment
NOTE - We are only considering remote candidates in the following states:
AL, AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, KS, MA, MN, NC, OH, NY, SC, SD, TX, UT, WA, WI
CrashPlan values workplace diversity and ensuring an environment of mutual respect. Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regards to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. We believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer