HR Business Partner
Concept Plus is seeking an HR Business Partner for a growing organization with Headquarters in Fairfax, VA. This is a Hybrid role and candidates must live within the DC metro area.
- Coordinate all aspects of the day-to-day employment transactions within the HRIS, including processing new hires, separations, performance reviews, coordinate training activities in the system, employment verifications, and benefit enrollments.
- Ability to work with and adjust to changing HRIS capabilities.
- Maintain data integrity and produce various audit and management reports.
- Maintain electronic and paper personnel files
- Assist with recruitment efforts and assist as needed with all HR activities
- Assist with new hire orientation and annual open enrollments
- Interest and some experience in HR training coordination and presentation.
- Other duties as assigned
- Experienced HR Specialist
- 5-9 years HR experience
- Experience working with HRIS Systems...Isolved experience highly preferred
- Experience with providing assistance to internal customers and managing day to day employee inquiries including critical and sensitive matters.
- Experience with Annual Performance Evaluation matters as they occur
- Ability to provide extreme attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills including oral, written, and listening;
- Excellent time management skills and organizational skills for multi-tasking
- Demonstrated ability to produce timely and accurate data
- Self-starter with drive and motivation
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills; an outgoing, friendly and approachable demeanor
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
- SHRM Certified Professional, Senior Certified Professional or equivalent Human Resources Certification required.
- Bachelor’s preferred in HR or related area
- Isolved experience highly preferred
Concept Plus is a growing SDB and 8(a) certified consulting firm headquartered in Fairfax, VA. We are an Oracle Gold Partner, offering deep technical expertise, combined with business insights and an experienced team focused on providing technical solutions for our clients. We are proud to have been recognized as one of the "25 Most Powerful Oracle Solution Providers" in the area! We offer great benefits including competitive pay, comprehensive health insurance, dental and vision insurance, paid life insurance, paid time off, 11 paid holidays, bonuses, tuition reimbursement, unlimited training, and the opportunity to work in a collaborative, flexible, innovative environment! For additional information about our dynamic organization, please visit our website at www.conceptplusllc.com.
Concept Plus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. As such, we will give your application full consideration without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.