CrashPlan® provides peace of mind through easy-to-use, automatic endpoint data backup. We help organizations recover from any worst-case scenario, whether it is a disaster, simple human error, a stolen laptop, ransomware or an as-of-yet undiscovered calamity. We continue to innovate as the landscape of work evolves, which makes CrashPlan foundational to organizations’ data security. What starts as endpoint backup and recovery becomes a solution for ransomware recovery, breaches, migrations, and legal holds. Our data-protection solution is a product of Code42, an industry leader protecting the critical data of more than 50,000 world-class organizations, including the largest global brands.
You belong at Code42 if you crave being a part of a transparent and team-first culture, you want to drive innovation, and security is always top of mind. We look for authentic people who are inquisitive, enjoy solving complex problems, and provide diverse insights to help us think differently and thrive together.
Head to crashplan.com to read customer testimonials and learn more about why our product is essential for security teams.
Don’t wait. #BeCode42
You will be helping to deliver the vision/strategy, future solutions roadmap, and architecture for how IAM is managed and deployed throughout the organization. You will be responsible for the setup, configuration, administration, and deployment of Identity Lifecycle Management, Enterprise Directory Architecture, Single Sign On, Federation, and Access Management throughout the organization. You will work cross-functionally within Code42 to develop standards and processes for handling IAM consistently and uniformly across the environment.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Managing and supporting our Okta environment with process, procedure, and monitoring of the various integrations with other applications for SSO.
- Verifying that people’s Identities are properly flowing through the on-boarded and off-boarded process, which includes Okta, LDAP, and other Code42 systems.
- Supporting our LDAP (Active Directory) environment and understanding the systems that integrate with it.
- Supporting systems integrations projects to tie in Identity across all Code42 platforms which may include Cloud/SaaS, on premise, and hybrid.
- Developing an IAM dashboard that aggregate and display IAM metrics and key performance indicators by working with various APIs
- Developing clear processes and procedures to keep our Identity systems properly maintained and updated.
- Working with the audit and compliance teams to make sure our systems are secure and that all appropriate policies and procedures are being followed.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- College degree preferably in a security field AND 2-4 years of professional experience OR a combination of training and relevant work experience in Identity Access Management design, engineering and support experience
- Hands-on experience with SSO platforms such as Okta, PingFederate or ADFS
- Experience working with Active Directory or other LDAP technologies
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and develop a clear plan to resolve any issues presented to you
- Experience in programming or scripting languages like .NET, PowerShell, Terraform, Java, XML, JSON is preferred but not required
We offer a competitive salary that includes base + company bonus + equity. Final salary will be based upon experience and geographic location.
Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for employment, if not currently employed by Code42.
A first-class onboarding experience which includes professional development and personal development all while learning and living our Code42 values. We provide comprehensive benefits that include health, dental, vision, wellness, 401k, parental leave, pet insurance, generous paid time off and volunteer opportunities. At Code42 everyone is an owner. We participate in commission or bonus plans and all employees receive stock options. We win together.
Code42 values workplace diversity and ensuring an environment of mutual respect. Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regards to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. We believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.