Senior Data Analyst
Accelerators of innovation. Enablers of collaboration. Protectors of ideas.
Code42 speeds the time to detect and respond to Insider Risks by delivering a fast, simple path to data loss detection, investigation and response. With our product, Incydr™, security teams easily protect corporate data and reduce insider risk while fostering a collaborative and productive culture for employees. We’re here to support organizations made up of people that move fast and think big. The ones who work together to solve hard problems and relentlessly pursue better.
You belong at Code42 if you crave being a part of a transparent and team-first culture, you want to drive innovation, and security is always top of mind. We look for authentic people who are inquisitive, enjoy solving complex problems, and provide diverse insights to help us think differently and thrive together.
Interested? Head to code42.com/careers to learn more about why we’ve consistently been recognized for the quality of our product and the culture of our company.
Don’t wait. #BeCode42
You will play a critical role within the Internal Analytics team as we build new data products that help decision makers around the company improve decision velocity and quality. Your intellectual curiosity and drive for results means you aren’t afraid to explore new areas. Your collaborative approach and effective communication build culture and provide insight. You are a critical part of building a data culture that makes data accessible and usable by a variety of people around the organization regardless of their skill level.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Partnering with stakeholders in Finance, Marketing, Product, Security, IT to understand analysis needs around product usage, adoption, and Amazon Web Services (AWS) cost.
- Building visualizations and reporting in tools (Tableau) that answer critical business questions in a repeatable, distributable way.
- Exploring data sets to find insights that move the company forward.
- Get others excited about your visualizations and analysis by effectively communicating outputs to necessary stakeholders.
- Leading the usage of data by championing best practices and data processes; define, assist, monitor, and refine the approach
- Ensuring data products are built to support long term goals and deliver valuable insights.
- Actively engage in daily scrums and work with Analytics Managers, Analytics Engineers, and other Data Analysts to ensure data quality and data availability.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Finance, Economics, or similar field.
- 5+ years of experience working in a finance or analytics focused role.
- A focus on finding insights that drive the business forward.
- An intellectual curiosity that can only be tamed by diving into new areas of analysis..
- Demonstrated ability to communicate analytics outputs in business terms that others can easily understand.
- Solid proficiency with data analytics tech stack/tools. Code42 uses Fivetran, dbt, Snowflake and Tableau.
- Proficiency in SQL.
- Anticipate salary range for this position is $85,000-100,000. Final salary will be determined based on seniority, geographic location, training and experience.
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for employment, if not currently employed by Code42.
- An understanding of AWS architecture and cost.
- Proficiency in Python.
A first-class onboarding experience which includes professional development and personal development all while learning and living our Code42 values. We provide comprehensive benefits that include health, dental, vision, wellness, 401k, parental leave, pet insurance, generous paid time off and volunteer opportunities. At Code42 everyone is an owner. We participate in commission or bonus plans and all employees receive stock options. We win together.
Code42 values workplace diversity and ensuring an environment of mutual respect. Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regards to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. We believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.