Channel Account Manager
Accelerators of innovation. Enablers of collaboration. Protectors of ideas.
Code42 speeds the time to detect and respond to Insider Risks by delivering a fast, simple path to data loss detection, investigation and response. With our product, Incydr™, security teams easily protect corporate data and reduce insider risk while fostering a collaborative and productive culture for employees. We’re here to support organizations made up of people that move fast and think big. The ones who work together to solve hard problems and relentlessly pursue better.
You belong at Code42 if you crave being a part of a transparent and team-first culture, you want to drive innovation, and security is always top of mind. We look for authentic people who are inquisitive, enjoy solving complex problems, and provide diverse insights to help us think differently and thrive together.
Interested? Head to code42.com/careers to learn more about why we’ve consistently been recognized for the quality of our product and the culture of our company.
Don’t wait. #BeCode42
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Identify, develop and expand Security channel reseller partners for Code42.
- Maintain an accurate and robust pipeline and forecast of channel business opportunities.
- Work with the direct sales team to co-manage opportunities with our resellers and set a strategic channel sales plan for your target market aligned with the larger corporate strategy.
- Work cross-functionally to develop and manage the channel sales pipeline.
- Prepare and give business reviews to senior management regarding progress in the given Channel Territory.
- Establish and expand a partner network with the Enterprise, Commercial, and Mid Markets.
- Experience developing an indirect sales channel, growing partner competencies, and delivering sell-through revenue.
- Ability to drive strategic technology discussions at multiple levels with partners and customers
- Leverage and develop existing Channel relationships with Resellers and Market Influencers to maximize revenue and reduce the sales cycle
- Develop and implement a partner territory business plan to maximize the growth opportunity and facilitate greater market acceptance of Code42
- Ensure partner representation at relevant internal forums and appropriate events e.g. user groups, trade shows etc.
- Collaborate with Channel Marketing to develop partner marketing activities.
- Provide primary management level contact for designated channel partners and ensure that quality standards are set and met. These standards include revenue targets, reporting requirements, and technical expertise in the Reseller, Referral and Market Influencer community
- Ability to work well in a team environment, especially with other departments to ensure partner and customer satisfaction
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 5+ years of channel sales management experience and promoting security enterprise solutions with National and Regional Security focused VAR’s, Resellers, and MSSP’s for revenue expansion in the Mid Market and Enterprise Markets
- Ability to grow and expand reseller partnerships for Code42.
- You have strong existing relationships with Security Resellers on the East Coast (Optiv, Guidepoint Security, Presidio, etc)
- You have and can illustrate experience working within teams to drive revenue through partnerships, alliances and channel programs, preferably in a Cloud Security Software world
- You obtain the ability to expand the scope of an opportunity at a strategic and tactical level and galvanize the appropriate resources to execute successfully
- You demonstrate strong ethics, integrity, and the passion to succeed in a challenging but rewarding environment
- You can exhibit effective planning and cross-group collaboration skills required to successfully build and maintain a robust channel infrastructure
- You demonstrate initiative and think creatively, coupled with excellent presentation, written, and overall communication skills
- You have the ability to travel as opportunity requires (50%)
- You have a proven track record of managing complex sales situations through resellers and referral partners and have had substantial success in developing new markets and establishing a comprehensive indirect channel.
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for employment, if not currently employed by Code42.
A first-class onboarding experience which includes professional development, personal development all while learning and living our Code42 values. We provide comprehensive benefits that include health, dental, vision, wellness, 401k, maternity/paternity leave, generous paid time off and volunteer opportunities. At Code42 everyone is an owner. We participate in commission or bonus plans and all receive stock options. We win together!
Code42 values workplace diversity and ensuring an environment of mutual respect. Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regards to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. We believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.