Senior Regional Marketing Manager
Accelerators of innovation. Enablers of collaboration. Protectors of ideas.
Code42 speeds the time to detect and respond to Insider Risks by delivering a fast, simple path to data loss detection, investigation and response. With our product, Incydr™, security teams easily protect corporate data and reduce insider risk while fostering a collaborative and productive culture for employees. We’re here to support organizations made up of people that move fast and think big. The ones who work together to solve hard problems and relentlessly pursue better.
You belong at Code42 if you crave being a part of a transparent and team-first culture, you want to drive innovation, and security is always top of mind. We look for authentic people who are inquisitive, enjoy solving complex problems, and provide diverse insights to help us think differently and thrive together.
Interested? Head to code42.com/careers to learn more about why we’ve consistently been recognized for the quality of our product and the culture of our company.
Don’t wait. #BeCode42
Code42 is hiring for a Senior Regional Marketing Manager that will focus on driving marketing plans and pipeline creation in a defined geographical region. This person will be creating demand and creatively driving engagement for sellers with CISOs and security decision-makers in Enterprise and Strategic accounts (750+ to >5,000 Employees). You’ll be serving as the bridge between sales and marketing on the ground, building and accelerating the funnel, fueled by data, insights, curiosity and the ability to prioritize programs and plays. You will partner closely with the aligned regional leadership team (led by a Regional sales leader and including a regional channel manager and regional solution engineer) and with the other functional teams in marketing - product, corporate, growth and digital, MOPS - to be successful. This role does not have any direct people management responsibilities, but needs to have strong ability to influence others. The Field Marketing team at Code42 is supported by marketing coordinators for events and national programs.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Define and implement region-specific marketing plans at all stages of the funnel (i.e. integrated online campaigns with partners, local chapters/community associations, seminars and events, webinars, leveraging national account-based marketing plays, and email campaigns), influenced by the specific nuances of the region (i.e. existing performance relative to other regions, sales capacity, channel presence, etc.)
- Leverage national campaign programs and execute \account-based marketing activities to develop qualified sales meetings and create urgency.
- Develop programs to accelerate existing pipeline, leveraging multi-tactics such as: email marketing, direct mail, and digital and events.
- Partner with marketing analytics to leverage program effectiveness metrics, provide in-depth gap analysis, and work with sales RVPs to optimize region-specific needs.
- Support Regional Acquisition sales teams by:
- Collaborate closely with other regional marketing managers on best practices to leverage across regions.
- Gather feedback from sales and relay to the broader marketing team (i.e. what marketing initiatives are working, current gaps, etc.).
- Advise peers across the marketing team on how to best leverage sales and partner with the field team to support key marketing initiatives.
- Serve as a resource for MDRs and DRGs, ensuring they have appropriate context for event promotion and are trained on new offerings.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 5+ years of relevant experience marketing and/or selling to security/technology, with 3+ years of experience working with sales
- Understanding of Salesforce.com, ABM technologies, marketing automation platforms, ZoomInfo and Linkedin Sales Navigator
- Strong interpersonal, project management and decision making skills
- Ability to take initiative, be creative, and highly organized
- Highly adaptable and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, high-energy, team-focused attitude
- Data driven with analytical outlook
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for employment, if not currently employed by Code42.
A first-class onboarding experience which includes professional development and personal development all while learning and living our Code42 values. We provide comprehensive benefits that include health, dental, vision, wellness, 401k, parental leave, pet insurance, generous paid time off and volunteer opportunities. At Code42 everyone is an owner. We participate in commission or bonus plans and all employees receive stock options. We win together.
Code42 values workplace diversity and ensuring an environment of mutual respect. Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regards to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. We believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.