Director, Financial Planning & Analysis
Accelerators of innovation. Enablers of collaboration. Protectors of ideas.
Code42 speeds the time to detect and respond to Insider Risks by delivering a fast, simple path to data loss detection, investigation and response. With our product, Incydr™, security teams easily protect corporate data and reduce insider risk while fostering a collaborative and productive culture for employees. We’re here to support organizations made up of people that move fast and think big. The ones who work together to solve hard problems and relentlessly pursue better.
You belong at Code42 if you crave being a part of a transparent and team-first culture, you want to drive innovation, and security is always top of mind. We look for authentic people who are inquisitive, enjoy solving complex problems, and provide diverse insights to help us think differently and thrive together.
Interested? Head to code42.com/careers to learn more about why we’ve consistently been recognized for the quality of our product and the culture of our company.
Don’t wait. #BeCode42
You and your team will help us see where we are going financially and if that is where we want to be and if not, why not. Your unique view and perspective will help us identify what we should be thinking about to influence our outcomes and/or validate our strategy. You will use your strategic and analytical skills coupled with your natural curiosity to understand our business levers and assumptions to drive insights and options for decision making. You will partner with teams across the organization to create a well-rounded view of the business and develop sound financial strategies to achieve company objectives. You will lead the charge for efficient financial operations through budgeting, forecasting, financial & modeling and key financial and business reporting.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Financial planning, forecasting and budgeting with a deep understanding of our business drivers
- Actual results to budgeted as well as forecasted results analysis and partner with the accounting team in identifying and explaining material variances.
- Strategic partnership to all functions providing the information, insights and analysis to help us achieve our strategic, financial and departmental objectives
- Financial models to support potential financings, transactions, product or other investments and initiatives
- Profitability models and other analysis identifying financial growth strategies and operational efficiencies
- Financial reporting, revenue intelligence and operating metrics, with timely insights into trends, business drivers, and emerging risks and opportunities. Includes periodic board level reporting.
- Cross-functional teaming to mature and scale our processes, leverage our data models and dashboards and ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls.
- Staying current on economic and business conditions, internal shifts in the business, and industry and market trends and benchmarks
- Lead sales incentive operation activities (planning, modeling, administering and reporting) across a 100+ sales staff team
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 10 years experience in Finance or a combination of Finance and other Financial Planning/Accounting roles
- 3+ years experience leading teams
- Previous experience in a high growth SaaS environment preferred
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA, CFA and/or CPA are a plus
- Ability to partner across the organization and have a strong understanding of sales and marketing funnel metrics
- Advanced modeling techniques, strategic analysis skills and understanding of SaaS metrics
- Ability to communicate complex data simply to a wide range of audiences
- In-depth experience with multiple data management technologies. Snowflake and Tableau experience preferred
- Deep understanding of financial and accounting principles and software. Sage Intacct and Workday Adaptive experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to lead a strong FP&A team
- Private Equity backed company experience preferred
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for employment, if not currently employed by Code42.
We offer a competitive salary that includes base + company bonus + equity. Final salary will be based upon experience and geographic location.
Anticipated salary range: $145,000-$185,000
We win together as a team
A first-class onboarding experience which includes professional development and personal development all while learning and living our Code42 values. We provide comprehensive benefits that include health, dental, vision, and wellness, 401k + employer match, parental leave, pet insurance, generous paid time off and volunteer opportunities. At Code42 everyone is an owner. We participate in commission or bonus plans and all employees receive stock options. We win together.
Code42 values workplace diversity and ensuring an environment of mutual respect. Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regards to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. We believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.